[GUIDE] Social Goals

The tips and guides section.
General guides and tips only, quests have their own subsection!
Lenny
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [GUIDE] Social Goals

Post by Lenny »

I just went from

Play the Sims using a Neighbor’s Computer (PLAY_SIMS) - 1SP

to

Grow some Potatoes in a Neighbor’s Garden (GROW_POTATOES) - 1SP

without
Have a Sim Design Fashion in a Neighbor’s House (FASHION_DESIGN) - 1SP

Because of the glitch I mostly played In The other Town not in the usual neighbors one. I'm wondering now if the game gets a bit more sensitive what is possible in this town and what not, so let those goals pass which aren't. On the other hand I'm pretty sure I didn't have the burned waffles the last round and this would have been possible.
Facebook: Nevasa Simm (please PM me on this board, if you want me to add you as a friend, I'm not using facebook Messenger on a regular basis)
Hounted House: 1 Diver's Way
HNF/Rendeer Farm: 3 Firehouse Road
Version: Christmas in London
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

This morning my sim started with "Practice Soccer". The next was "Bake apple pie", then the goals followed the list again.

I mostly jump between Another Simtown and two other towns and can do most of the goals there, also the professions. Now and then I visited a few other towns for goals, because I got bored with the other three :lol:
So, I don't think the game becomes sensitive :?

Another thought:
Within the last year some of the regular goals disappeared. E.g. Buy furniture, Red Sedan, a few relationship goals. May be, the goals disappear after we've completed them X times without skipping them (?)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

ErinPW wrote:
Another thought:
Within the last year some of the regular goals disappeared. E.g. Buy furniture, Red Sedan, a few relationship goals. May be, the goals disappear after we've completed them X times without skipping them (?)
I don't think That the goals disappear when you've complèted thèm a certain amount if Times bécause i have never skipped any goals (i mean, i might havé but very very rarely) and somé of thèm have disappeared anyway.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

I'm having trouble right now with the "eat leftovers" not completing. I've visited 3 towns and still it isn't completing. I thought maybe it had to be a certain time of day. Same thing with send a pre-teen for pirouettes. . . I just did it but it doesn't complete. Any suggestions?
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

For thé pirouette, you must be at the community center, not in a house and you must choose the nine hours option.
As for the eat leftovers goal is concernéd, i don't Know what to say. Have you waited until the end of the task ?
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
mommacude
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by mommacude »

Delphine wrote:For thé pirouette, you must be at the community center, not in a house and you must choose the nine hours option.
As for the eat leftovers goal is concernéd, i don't Know what to say. Have you waited until the end of the task ?
I just realized that some of these are for neighbors not social goals. Lol. I needed to stay in my own town :lol:
GC: mommacude
Checking things out after a long time away.
tvolpe74
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by tvolpe74 »

The hockey warm up in neighbors snow park...which activity should I do? The 4min one did not work. I'm about to start the 1hour, but don't want to waste my time.
KittySneakers
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by KittySneakers »

I HATE the goal to Catch Cousin Flapsworth in a Neighbor's Town!! This always takes me an eternity. I've been trying to catch that elusive cousin for a week now :(
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

tvolpe74 wrote:The hockey warm up in neighbors snow park...which activity should I do? The 4min one did not work. I'm about to start the 1hour, but don't want to waste my time.
If your goal is the same like that one in Perturbee's list, then tap onto a blue point on the ice and choose the 10 minutes task.
Attachments
image.jpg
iOS 17.4.1

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

KittySneakers wrote:I HATE the goal to Catch Cousin Flapsworth in a Neighbor's Town!! This always takes me an eternity. I've been trying to catch that elusive cousin for a week now :(
Is your ghost-hobby-card nearly full? Then it might help to complete the collections at home and then try again with an empty hobby-card at a neighbors town.
At least in my game it works better. Same for the other two goals with special items.
iOS 17.4.1