Teen Update info

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Hayley-Belle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Update info

Post by Hayley-Belle »

If you have reached your sim limit you can not adopt a sim unless you delete a sim as normal. If you haven't reached your limit it costs £2.99 to adopt a teenager or preteen!!!
Last edited by Hayley-Belle on 10 Oct 2013, 01:14, edited 1 time in total.
Cadbury
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Cadbury »

Nandireya wrote:
Palmjill wrote:My goal after the visit mystery shop is different - play RC boat in park. So they might be different for each person. Have 14 Sims baking donuts at the moment (goal is not skippable).
14 sims baking donuts!? That's a very unreasonable goal!
My donuts burned and the goal still competed

After using a lot of lps. I have one teen now.
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

I remain disinterested in teens but fear I must have at least one to unlock all the new stuff...
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

I am baking multiple donuts because in the last island update, the goal did not complete if you burned them. Took me at least 10 tries to get the donuts done. Anyway good news if the goal completes even with them getting burnt.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Hayley-Belle wrote:If you have reached your sim limit you can not adopt a sim unless you delete a sim as normal. If you haven't reached your limit it costs £2.99 to adopt a teenager or preteen!!!
So they didn't give us more Sims? Shucks! Are you saying we have to pay real money to get the teens? Or can we adopt as well as the stork method?
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Angelle
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Angelle »

:o I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but with the new sponsor(Progressive), I don't think our Sims will have to torture their lungs anymore. All my Sims are at work, so I can't test the theory, but I think the Frebreeze option is gone on the toilets.

If that's the case, I guess resources are going to take a lot longer. :o
iris9487
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by iris9487 »

Angelle wrote::o I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but with the new sponsor(Progressive), I don't think our Sims will have to torture their lungs anymore. All my Sims are at work, so I can't test the theory, but I think the Frebreeze option is gone on the toilets.

If that's the case, I guess resources are going to take a lot longer. :o
:( I'm afraid it is the case.
gamecenter ID: iris9487
HFN: starter house and Beachside Escape house
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

My mystery box wants me to do hobbies, starting with quick routine at the snow park. But it isn't accepting the completion of the task. Am I missing something? Do I have to do it over and over? Is it not figure skating? Anyone else get this one?
image.jpg
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

SIMazing wrote:My mystery box wants me to do hobbies, starting with quick routine at the snow park. But it isn't accepting the completion of the task. Am I missing something? Do I have to do it over and over? Is it not figure skating? Anyone else get this one?
image.jpg
Did you do the warm up (4mins) or the actual quick routine (1hour)? The 1 hour one should work.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

I have done 8 of the 1 hour tasks so far, plus some warm ups, just in case. Nothing.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)