Teen Update info

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Update info

Post by Palmjill »

bloodcool wrote:For those who did not have haunted house unlocked previously, is the haunted house available through this update? I'm more excited on this actually :mrgreen:
I just checked and the haunted house is back!!! Only for the standard lots, 23 LPs :mrgreen:
Hope you get it too.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Delphine wrote:
SIMazing wrote:
Still working on the mystery box shop issue. Is it possible that I have to keep doing this task until I fill up the bar? How has this been working for everyone else? Just once and done?
I'm not sûre, but have you tried to practice hockey instead of ice skating ?
I tried clicking on the hockey, but I didn't do it since Quick Routine wasn't an option. However, I'll give it a chance (and report back shortly). Meanwhile, I'm kicking myself for having popped the birthday cake bubble before updating. This one will cost me plenty of LPs just to test my theory.

The good news is that I can skip the goal for 5 LPs. I don't want to. i want my game to work right. But worse comes to worse, at least I have the option.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Vanity
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Vanity »

Palmjill wrote: I just checked and the haunted house is back!!! Only for the standard lots, 23 LPs :mrgreen:
Hope you get it too.
Well, i recently built a haunted house (I already unlocked it during last halloween) and I'm pretty sure it only cost me 22 lp (level 52). It''s just one lp more but lp is lp :D
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Android version is out, but it is still not compatible with my Sony Xperia L... :x
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Palmjill wrote:
bloodcool wrote:For those who did not have haunted house unlocked previously, is the haunted house available through this update? I'm more excited on this actually :mrgreen:
I just checked and the haunted house is back!!! Only for the standard lots, 23 LPs :mrgreen:
Hope you get it too.
I'll check that when I get back home to my iPad... :mrgreen:
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Glad that the haunted house is back. I'm not so certain that I want to build one for myself, but a lot of people wanted it back, so yeah! :)

Well, my other device received a different goal for the mystery box ship, and it triggered! :D
So I am going to save that data instead of my first.
I'm way late for bed, so I'll write up the bug report in the morning.

Thanks for the help!!
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

Another idéa for your goal: have you tried with a adult and then with a preteen ?
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Jessilynn83 »

Palmjill wrote:
Hope you get it too.

I done have it!!! :cry:
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

I'm wondering if the haunted house is reserved for those who already unlocked it last years :(
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Delphine wrote:I'm wondering if the haunted house is reserved for those who already unlocked it last years :(
I hoped not... that's the house that i most wanted after missing it last year when i went into hiatus from SFP for months...