Teen Update info

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: Update info

Post by Palmjill »

SIMazing wrote:I have done 8 of the 1 hour tasks so far, plus some warm ups, just in case. Nothing.
Must be faulty. Looks like we need to start a bug thread for this update :(
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
SIMazing
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by SIMazing »

Wow. Adoption here costs $4.99! No thanks. :?

Still working on the mystery box shop issue. Is it possible that I have to keep doing this task until I fill up the bar? How has this been working for everyone else? Just once and done?

I am trying to load my pre-update data onto another device, and then update it, use LPs to get me to this goal, and see if I get the same task to do.
HFN 1: Starter House with haunted upstairs, 1 firepole: (22 West Side)
HFN 2 -Clue House with 4 firepoles: on island behind Tempest of Bliss (3 Bliss Drive)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

SIMazing wrote:Wow. Adoption here costs $4.99! No thanks. :?

Still working on the mystery box shop issue. Is it possible that I have to keep doing this task until I fill up the bar? How has this been working for everyone else? Just once and done?

I am trying to load my pre-update data onto another device, and then update it, use LPs to get me to this goal, and see if I get the same task to do.
I have been getting different goals for my mystery box (different from nandireya's list). Had a number of short preteen goals, and now getting the longer ones, baking gingerbread sims now. The bar keeps on moving as you complete goals (had to do each one only once). At the 25% and 50% marks, you get a Simoleons bonus (not sure exactly how much). Now I'm at the 60+ % mark.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Thought about not updating yet because I'm not into kids and teens.
But as this update also has Halloween stuff in it which I do like I'm just might to have to update earlier then I would have liked.
Think I'm going to update my Bluestacks game and the see if it's worth updating on my main device.
The best part about an emulator is that an old version is easily restored.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

For those who did not have haunted house unlocked previously, is the haunted house available through this update? I'm more excited on this actually :mrgreen:
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

SIMazing wrote:
I'm not sûre, but have you tried to practice hockey instead of ice skating ?
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
beapas
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by beapas »

I was making sure that my beloved fashion designing still provided coins/xp and I had two 'radio interviews' pop up like resources.

Any ideas on this, it happened twice so I am pretty sure I didn't imagine it!

:D

Edit: yup not going crazy, had a photo shoot from the latest design, wonder what will happen when I have a full set!
Last edited by beapas on 10 Oct 2013, 07:16, edited 1 time in total.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

Also, since Osiris is back, does that mean the teleporter is back up for grabs too?
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

beapas wrote:I was making sure that my beloved fashion designing still provided coins/xp and I had two 'radio interviews' pop up like resources.

It might be for the goal to bécome the teen idol as said in the description of the update
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
beapas
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by beapas »

Delphine wrote:
beapas wrote:I was making sure that my beloved fashion designing still provided coins/xp and I had two 'radio interviews' pop up like resources.

It might be for the goal to bécome the teen idol as said in the description of the update

Aha good spot! Thanks for this, now all I need are teens lol