All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
iris9487
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Changes with the teen update

Post by iris9487 »

telemwill wrote:
Palmjill wrote:7. Another downer. Practising on promotional items eg. Painting, firefighting, cloud watching has been increased to 3 hours! I don't know if it gives the same increase in job experience though (as the previous 1 hour). It's going to take much longer to do the promotional items at your neighbours, can't be done in a day now :(
Feeling a bit depressed. Having a three hour option might have been nice, but not if the one hour option is gone. :(
I agree :/. I'm not sure I'm going to like all of these changes.
Last edited by iris9487 on 10 Oct 2013, 02:26, edited 1 time in total.
gamecenter ID: iris9487
HFN: starter house and Beachside Escape house
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

Palmjill wrote:7. Another downer. Practising on promotional items eg. Painting, firefighting, cloud watching has been increased to 3 hours! I don't know if it gives the same increase in job experience though (as the previous 1 hour). It's going to take much longer to do the promotional items at your neighbours, can't be done in a day now :(
Better than my current goal...I've been trying for three freaking days to get that stupid triple pickle flip...or whatever it is...dive. Hindered by working, but still...that's a damn long time.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Thanks for giving us the news my friends. Being on a Kindle, it may be a while before I get the update. This way I have a heads up, and at least the bad things won't be as much of a shock.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Angelle
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Angelle »

I am downloading the update now. Good to have an update on the changes as well. Thanks for posting what you have discovered.
iris9487
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by iris9487 »

does anyone know if there are any teen hobbies and what they are?
gamecenter ID: iris9487
HFN: starter house and Beachside Escape house
beapas
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by beapas »

The days of spraying the Febreze toilet for resources has passed. There is no longer an option to do this.
Also the toilet now costs 3LPs and is no longer branded as Febreze

Going to take me a very very long time to gather those resources then! Since I have managed to get all the houseboats unlocked I am not going to worry about this too much!

:roll:

Edit: the 'old' Febreze fridge and bean bag are now 3 star items both now costing 7 and 2 LPs respectively
beapas
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by beapas »

Adopt a pre teen option on the phone... For actual real cash. £2.99 in the UK!

Apparently you need the Sim to be in their own house to adopt...err not going to test that out
Arcadia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Arcadia »

Since the update probably be late for the Kindle user. I am going to be doing a lot more spraying now.
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

beapas wrote:The days of spraying the Febreze toilet for resources has passed. There is no longer an option to do this.

Going to take me a very very long time to gather those resources then! Since I have managed to get all the houseboats unlocked I am not going to worry about this too much!

:roll:

Edit: the 'old' Febreze fridge and bean bag are now 3 star items both now costing 7 and 2 LPs respectively
That is my main avenue for getting loads of xp. Looks like I won't be updating until I absolutely have to.
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

No 8
beapas wrote:The days of spraying the Febreze toilet for resources has passed. There is no longer an option to do this.
<-snip->
9. The preteens now have levels in school. B+ is a level 6/10 up to A+++ which is level 10/10.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)