"Road to Fame" and "Teen Idol"

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
username
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: "Road to Fame" and "Teen Idol"

Post by username »

I also came in to tell you guys that it's started and to post the first couple tasks, but everyone is way ahead of me. (Walkthrough is on p. 2 if anyone else is looking.)

Of course I'll be leaving for No-wifi-land in a few hours now that there's an update. Oh well!
animagif
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by animagif »

The last row of the teen hobby item unlocks Magazine Photoshoot. Anybody knows what this is?

EDIT : Figured it out. It's a resource for building the Sim Town Sign. I think,
bazlit on Game Center (not updated to simpocalypse)
HFN at starter house. Ghost hunting at 1 Museum Blvd.
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

SIMazing wrote:I suddenly have the teen-idol Road To Fame quests! :o
And a little stranger than that, I am somehow already 50% through! :shock:
Does someone have a list of the goals posted or a list they can post? I'm excited, but just not ready to start yet! :lol:
The list of goals (with complete text) is posted here: http://simsfp.blogspot.com/2013/11/road ... quest.html
Nandireya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Nandireya »

On a completely unrelated note...I'm guessing the next update will be all jingly bells and sugar plums?
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Post by Perturbee »

Nandireya wrote:On a completely unrelated note...I'm guessing the next update will be all jingly bells and sugar plums?
I think so too, but it's awfully quiet on the official channels. I suppose we get the announcements at the end of the month.
Pammy30159
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Pammy30159 »

Hopefully give us more sims too on the next update !!! I have every building plot full. I just don't have the sims to fill the houses. I have just got the teen idol mansion... It's fab. The pool is amazing.
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

I still don't have any sound on my iPad, so I'm not getting my notifications! Arrgghh! I keep my iPad in my desk drawer at work, but I usually hear the little noise they make when they finish a task. Now I have to set my alarm to check them at 10:00 and again in 6 hours when Dora is done planning over at the park - guess she's skipping school today. I only have 1 teen and my Key goals need her for stuff, too.

Maybe I should adopt a teen? I can't make another Sim until I get to level 36 and was going to make a baby / toddler for Oliver & Alicia. If I adopt a teen, does that push my "add a Sim" level up to level 38? They won't be able to have a baby for weeks at the rate I'm going... XP is so slow to gather, despite all of them being busy all day. I'm building another house and I'm still thinking about putting a second story on my HFN or my house for haunting. The elevator and stairs are still there, but I want to get them soon, in case they go away - finally have enough money to add the second floor to one house and buy the stairs and elevator.

But if this teen idol thing is going to take up all of Dora's time, maybe I should finally have one of my older living together couples get married and adopt a teen and pre-teen. Sigh... I sure wish we got a new sim with every level - that would make me happier than struggling for weeks to get 2 more levels to add a Sim. And I still have a couple of adult Sims I want to add, too!
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

I reinstalled the app on Android and then I had the Road to Fame quests show up.
I first tried force-quitting the app and restarting the device but that didn't make the quests show up. Only the reinstall did.
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

I think that the quest doesn't appear if one of your sims is at à neighbour's.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Delphine wrote:I think that the quest doesn't appear if one of your sims is at à neighbour's.
One of my sims is away hibernating at a neighbour's and I got the quest just fine.
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)