Clothing and hair styles

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Hancock5
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Clothing and hair styles

Post by Hancock5 »

I played sims a lot for the first 7 or 8 months after getting my ipad.
Then I left off playing for about a year or more.
Now I'm back on it I see that clothing and hair styles and even house items have gone that used to be available.

I'm just wondering did anyone else notice these things disappear?
Anyone know why or when this happened?
starrywonder
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Clothing and hair styles

Post by starrywonder »

Hancock5 wrote:I played sims a lot for the first 7 or 8 months after getting my ipad.
Then I left off playing for about a year or more.
Now I'm back on it I see that clothing and hair styles and even house items have gone that used to be available.

I'm just wondering did anyone else notice these things disappear?
Anyone know why or when this happened?
They have made tons of items either disappear from the game or in some cases are no longer available if you missed them the first time you played. The hairstyles seem to all be back now but there's a hair quest that came along that gave us the option to have longer hair for our female adult Sims.
Updated for Sunset Mall.

I have the Arcade, Public Beach, Horses, Carnival, and Pet Park.

HFN at 1 Diver's Lane
Firepole at 2 Firehouse Road
Dog at 2 Firehouse Road
Cat at 22 West Side
Most houses have every item you need.
mockingbird288z

Re: Clothing and hair styles

Post by mockingbird288z »

A lot of clothes disappeared with the Teen update. Some clothes/hairstyles were taken from adults and given to teens and some clothes were just taken away.

The clothes that were taken away from adults and given to teens became the limited time reward for completing the Adulthood quest within the time limit. The clothes that were just disappeared were returned in the Let's Eat! update.

Gray hair for adult men and women disappeared with the All Grown Up (seniors) update.

With the Witches and Wizards update many items that were originally unlocked at earlier levels became locked until later levels. So it might not be that items have been removed merely locked until later levels.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update