[QUEST] Night of the Candy Monsters

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Huaca Flora
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [QUEST] Night of the Candy Monsters

Post by Huaca Flora »

That's kind of them. Little expensive but at least people can start collecting VIP points (finally a good reason to buy something) ;-) And the costumes are great.

-edit- Halloween costumes for sale, see last post the page before
Halloween Update

HFN: Bliss Drive 1 | Hotel Transymvania: Terra Drive 1 (haunted) | Home for the Elderly: Diver's Way 1 | Spa @ Home: West Side 20 | Sim Thermae: East Oceanside 2
Level: 55
Time zone: GMT+1
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

mockingbird288z wrote:They are selling for $9.99 (USD) :shock: and will be available for 2 days.
$9.99!!! :lol: :roll: Are you kidding!?! That price is totally ridiculous and just points to another wave of money-grubbing by EA/FM. *SIGH*
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
rajcaz
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by rajcaz »

This has started again
Attachments
IMG_0623.PNG
GC: rajcaz
(may display as C K in party boat)

Fully updated to Schools Out update
Spirit64
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Spirit64 »

This is the same quest as last year? That means if you already have the costums from last year there will be nothing new. With all these returning quests the game is getting boring for the long term players! :cry:
I used to play everyday, sometimes 10 minutes and sometimes hours. But since the Doctor update I lost interest and now I did not play for some weeks. So I was really looking out for this update.
Maybe the christmas update will bring some new items.......
Chelle23
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chelle23 »

Oh, that's so disappointing :-( I was really looking forward to something new for Halloween :-(
Level 55 - Windows Phone Player - Lady Morgan233 - no more updates!!!
Level 45 - Samsung Tablet (&FB) - LadyMorgan233, oh the deja vu.....

FB - I'm Chelle Coe Parkin, if you'd like to add me please send me a message as well :D
CarrieMae
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarrieMae »

I do feel for older players, as seeing the same stuff come around has to be disheartening.

However, as a new player (since June 2016), I'm glad they are repeating events that I missed out on the first time. But, it would be nice if there was some perk for those who already completed the quest, like an exclusive prize or something. You wouldn't have to do the quest again, but you'd automatically get something new as a reward for having already completed it before.
metrice2121
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by metrice2121 »

I did not get the halloween quest. Does it mean I have completed it already?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I feel for anyone who purchased the outfits from the online store last year. I would be really mad if I spent money on them only to have the quest come back.

With the repeat of this quest I am not looking forward to the Christmas update. Before I thought we would see the ice castle again but maybe get new items in the frozen theme. Now I think there's a better chance that it will just be an exact repeat as well. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

metrice2121 wrote:I did not get the halloween quest. Does it mean I have completed it already?
You can check to see if you have the costumes already. You can find pics of them here. If you have them then you have already completed the quest. If you don't then you need to submit a support ticket to FM.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

Chelle23 wrote:Oh, that's so disappointing :-( I was really looking forward to something new for Halloween :-(
Me too....every update I choose different families to play with (I have too many Sims :roll: Be careful what you wish for...) I have all my "magic" families out plus a few new characters and now I feel a little deflated. :(
Maybe I'll plan a big Halloween party at my new haunted house once I have it renovated.
Updated town info in profile