[Community Event] Tropical Romance Island

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [EVENT] Tropical Romance Island

Post by mockingbird288z »

mudgenie wrote: I agree, you might not be able to build things after the event to over, we don't know for sure.
They've stated at least twice now that we will only be able to unlock and build the island during the event.
image.jpg
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Scfeg
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scfeg »

mockingbird288z wrote:
Scfeg wrote:Does anyone know how many fruits are needed to unlock the different steps? I'll unlock the constructor coins just before the wedding venue in ~10,000 fruits -.- it's kinda annoying and I'm worried that I won't have enough time to finish everything...
The list for the total of everything needed is here.
Thanks - but I meant how many fruits I need to unlock the next icon ;-) like on the progress bar.
mockingbird288z

Scfeg wrote:
mockingbird288z wrote:
Scfeg wrote:Does anyone know how many fruits are needed to unlock the different steps? I'll unlock the constructor coins just before the wedding venue in ~10,000 fruits -.- it's kinda annoying and I'm worried that I won't have enough time to finish everything...
The list for the total of everything needed is here.
Thanks - but I meant how many fruits I need to unlock the next icon ;-) like on the progress bar.
It should tell you on your progress bar...
alligatorade52
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alligatorade52 »

mockingbird288z wrote:...
The Construco Coin rewards in the personal progress total 90. The other 245 coins will have to come from using the Spin Flower or clearing the island.
Read through the whole thread and didn't see anything regarding my question. I've cleared the island completely; do the constructo coins just go directly to your inventory? I didn't get any sort of pop up or notification that I received any from clearing the island, so I'm not positive I got them once I finished. I have received some through progress and spinning, but wasn't sure about clearing the island. Thanks in advance!
Level 55; Penthouse Update
mockingbird288z

alligatorade52 wrote:
The Construco Coin rewards in the personal progress total 90. The other 245 coins will have to come from using the Spin Flower or clearing the island.
Read through the whole thread and didn't see anything regarding my question. I've cleared the island completely; do the constructo coins just go directly to your inventory? I didn't get any sort of pop up or notification that I received any from clearing the island, so I'm not positive I got them once I finished. I have received some through progress and spinning, but wasn't sure about clearing the island. Thanks in advance!
You get 1-3 constructo coins for the clearing the island actions. A little number will float up like it does for the fruit. If you aren't paying attention you can miss it. They will be added to your total seen on your personal progress screen.
alligatorade52
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alligatorade52 »

mockingbird288z wrote:
alligatorade52 wrote:
You get 1-3 constructo coins for the clearing the island actions. A little number will float up like it does for the fruit. If you aren't paying attention you can miss it. They will be added to your total seen on your personal progress screen.
I suppose I just missed seeing them, then. I swear I was paying attention! Oh well. As long as I did indeed get them, don't really care if I saw the action. Thank you!
Level 55; Penthouse Update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

katerhorne wrote:Hoping someone will be able to help. I updated fine and am 4 days into the quest. After updating I sent a SIM to a neighbours town and since then she has been stuck. I can't upload a previous save as I can't access the cloud because it tells me to bring my SIM home. Every time I try it crashes my game! Any ideas?
FM does not let us visit a neighbor's house with the fruit plants. So most likely your neighbor put the plants on the lot your sim was visiting.

I noticed when I visit a neighbor and try to go to a specific home, where I suspect the trees are, the game crashes every single time. I can visit the other houses from the same neighborhood no problem. So your sim may be stuck there until this event is over.

You could try contacting FM but they can't even keep up with the other problems this update caused. Lots of people complaining about being locked out of the game since updating. Maybe they give us more time because of all these problems. We can only hope :)
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Only 50 passion fruit per plant plus 5 bonus. So 110 tops in 4 and a half hours. And for the last 2 venues we need 3350. I hope I can get at least the bungalow.
blackbrit
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by blackbrit »

My updated game just crashed for the first time. Upon reopening it, I got the updating game dialogue and had to wait for my device to download 8 mb. I was very concerned that my island would be returned to square one, but all is well with the event progress. The only thing I noticed is an instantly dirty pool at Anna Baker's house. The pool cleaning device was gone!

I thought I would report this here in case someone else experiences something similar. For me, and of course, so far, all is still well with the update. It was strange, but does not seem to have hurt my progress.
L 55, Easter Update
HFN, #2 Firehouse RD.
Haunted House #20 West Side. Pre-built HH @ #1 Firehouse RD.
"C" for 74 cats, "R" for 80 reindeer; See map view
GC: blackbrit.1
For GC: Mention Hay Day or SFP
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Might be an update to fix some problems, only to create another problem (missing pool cleaner). The monkeys are hard at work :lol: