[Community Event] Simtown Health Spa

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Simtown Health Spa

Post by Oscar »

Dunno, I hope you'll get it back. I had the same problem like a week ago, and I lost a day as well. They didn't get back to me yet, but thankfully I managed to finish the event anyways. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed at any rate!

I'd try making every Sim (who isn't mining) cook to gain LP and spin for SP. Maybe you'll be lucky and win enough to finish some more parts.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Ebwob wrote:I sent a message to firemonkeys to help me fix it... Hopefully that works. Any other suggestions? They apparently are rly busy at the moment with problems and will be a while til they get back to me. :/
When was the last time you saved to the cloud? About a month ago I opened my game one morning to find it had been set back weeks but since I save to the cloud often I downloaded my saved data from the cloud and got everything back to where it was when I had left it the night before.

It is a good idea to get in the habit of saving your game often. That way if something like this happens you don't lose much or anything at all. During quests I save the game to the cloud after finishing every task (maybe not the very short ones but definitely if the task took more than an hour to complete) and save immediately upon finishing the quest. During hobby events I save the game after completing a round of the hobby whether I unlocked a set of the prize or not, I save after unlocking a set for sure, and I save immediately after finishing the event. For this event I was saving my game after every set of gem collecting was done, or I got to a milestone, or collected some bonuses...just saving to the cloud a lot. But for sure saving to the cloud right after unlocking a prize. And as a general rule I always save my game to the cloud when I leave it for the day.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
JakeSim
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by JakeSim »

Me too I save everytime I enter the game, like twice hehehe I know this game is buggy so I don't feel comfortable not saving it. I hit the grasshopper two times in this event :)
MissTiquelle
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MissTiquelle »

If we unlock the towel wraps, does anyone know how long we'd have to claim it? The event is going to finish in the middle of the night and worried I'll miss it :(
Savage_Xeno
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Savage_Xeno »

MissTiquelle wrote:If we unlock the towel wraps, does anyone know how long we'd have to claim it? The event is going to finish in the middle of the night and worried I'll miss it :(
I think there'll be time considering you can still use the resources you have gathered to claim other rewards.

I just hope we make it to the towel wraps. A little less than 2 hours left... There's just a little bit left on the gauge/meter >_>
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Only 1h 22m to go for me and I don't think I'll be able to get the sauna supreme... not sure I have enough SP for it :(
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

Well, with only half an hour to go I got some SP with the flower thing and now I've unlocked everything.

I'm brankrupt now :lol:, I only has 280 LPs and 1SP... oh well...
Last edited by calleighwolfe on 14 May 2016, 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
monelley
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by monelley »

My timer shows we have about a half hour left in this event. Im starting to wonder if/when the towel wraps will be unlocked.
diananadine
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by diananadine »

Mine says 10 min left and still no towel wraps...
CarolinaBlue
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CarolinaBlue »

Oh good, so it's not just me looking at 4:23 left to go with a decent fraction of the tracker bar to go. Jeez.

ETA: oh, there it is, just as time expired. ANyone else have them>

I wish they'd convert all those now-useless gems into SPs. I have exactly zero.
Last edited by CarolinaBlue on 15 May 2016, 00:03, edited 1 time in total.
Game Center ID: Kapusta Kid - Please mention Sims Freeplay
HFN at Starter House; have most of needed things.
Have NOT completed Seniors quest - not yet interested in orb mining, aging/dying, etc.