[Community Event] Simtown Health Spa

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [EVENT] Simtown Health Spa

Post by randy_thrandy »

I'm sorry but is this event meant to star automaticall or do we have to reinstall our games on our devices? In my time zone it has been significantly past 00:00 and yet there's no sign of any event happening. :(
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

randy_thrandy wrote:I'm sorry but is this event meant to star automaticall or do we have to reinstall our games on our devices? In my time zone it has been significantly past 00:00 and yet there's no sign of any event happening. :(
Did you download the Spa-update?
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Thank you, mockingbird for all the detailled info! Also thank you, Ryuzakiryuuga for the infos!
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

Under tasks for Simtown Health Spa Event my tast is stuck on "Complete The Daily Goals." Is there anything past that?
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

ErinPW wrote:
randy_thrandy wrote:I'm sorry but is this event meant to star automaticall or do we have to reinstall our games on our devices? In my time zone it has been significantly past 00:00 and yet there's no sign of any event happening. :(
Did you download the Spa-update?
It's working now but I had to manually go to the store and download the new version of the game. I didn't get any notifications about an update or anything. Maybe this is a windows phone quirk. :S Well, important thing is, it works now. Thank you! :)
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Thanks for all the info!

There's some really cool prizes but nothing earth shattering for me. Plus all the info helps me weigh the pros and cons of updating to help with the community part of the quest vs how buggy this update is.

I'm still not sure if I like this new quest format or not. The community goals are kinda fun but having to collect construction coins and gems/fruits/whatever in the numbers needed can be a bit of a slog. Oh well maybe it'll grow on me.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

Thanks for all the information in this thread.

I think I prefer discovery quests but I guess these types of events are okay too, pretty laborsome though. At least it'll get me back to playing, I have basically ignored my Sims over the past few weeks. The event is at least a new and different thing to do, I am super bored with doing regular things in the game (like trying to inspire the Sims or having them complete repeated tasks to get LP).

The spa itself is a nice idea, I like the idea that Sims can meditate (I've recently taken that up myself, it's useful :D).
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

pinkribbon wrote:Under tasks for Simtown Health Spa Event my tast is stuck on "Complete The Daily Goals." Is there anything past that?
A friend of mine had to reboot her device and then she left it for awhile and when she went back into her game it automatically completed.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

mockingbird288z wrote:
pinkribbon wrote:Under tasks for Simtown Health Spa Event my tast is stuck on "Complete The Daily Goals." Is there anything past that?
A friend of mine had to reboot her device and then she left it for awhile and when she went back into her game it automatically completed.
I had to wait until today's daily reward. I guess I got when I first updated last night and it was before the task was needed. All good! Thank you :)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

JKCher wrote:Thanks so much for all the pictures mockingbird :D
That looks so nice, I've got to figure out which house I'm going to demolish for this now ;)
ErinPW wrote:Thank you, mockingbird for all the detailled info! Also thank you, Ryuzakiryuuga for the infos!
You're welcome! :D
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update