[EVENT] Ice Sculpture Special Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Rosie
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [DISCOVERY QUEST] The Grooving Guru

Post by Rosie »

I actually have a question about the Ice Sculpture Event. I bought all the Pedestals shortly after this began. I wish I would have known it was going to automatically stop when we recieved what we didn't get last time. We can still do the hobby for 2 lp though, which is really crappy of them. Oh well. Also, I just ran through it and am not really sure what we didn't get last time. Does anyone have any photos of the new items for the Ice Sculpture event? This was one of my favorite events with the beautiful colors. Were there any rugs with the event? I don't remember any, but I could have missed out on them. Thanks!
atreya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Ice Sculpture Special Event

Post by atreya »

Lenny wrote: 25 Jan 2017, 10:19 I sued LP to speed one sim up to level 6 and now have 3 sims doing the hobby. I managed to unlock 5 sets so far with using lp from time to time to speed thins up or to do the lucky spin. In oppposite to the aerobics where I got repeats over and over again so far I was rather lucky - not many repeats and the rare items come rather easily (often even before th other items).
You unlocked 5 sets with 3 sims? Wow. I unlocked the same number of sets so far with 13 sims. And I also levelled one sim up with LP at the beginning. The first grid took nearly 2 days to fill with all the slots unlocked.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

Rosie wrote: 26 Jan 2017, 03:11 I actually have a question about the Ice Sculpture Event. I bought all the Pedestals shortly after this began. I wish I would have known it was going to automatically stop when we recieved what we didn't get last time. We can still do the hobby for 2 lp though, which is really crappy of them. Oh well. Also, I just ran through it and am not really sure what we didn't get last time. Does anyone have any photos of the new items for the Ice Sculpture event? This was one of my favorite events with the beautiful colors. Were there any rugs with the event? I don't remember any, but I could have missed out on them. Thanks!
I have moved your post to the Ice Sculpture hobby event topic.

You can find pics of the new items here. In that post there is a link to the previous prizes from the Secret Winter Wonderland quest.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

SimTillTheEnd wrote: 23 Jan 2017, 16:07 ?what?
mockingbird288z wrote: 23 Jan 2017, 17:27 Kat said it's good they are letting people get the ice furniture but she doesn't need it. :)
Thanks for translating me. Sometimes I type badly. Sorry...
Could you follow me around the rest of my life and translate for me???
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
mockingbird288z

I'm fairly happy with my progress in this event in my second game. I got 8 of the prizes unlocked. I did use some LP to help get one sim to level 6. Hopefully this event will return in the future so I can unlock the rest in my second game and have a break in my first.
mockingbird288z

I got a notice that the ice sculpture event would be returning soon. Anyone else? I'm surprised because that event just happened so it feels a little early to be repeating it.
IMG_3704.JPG
IMG_3705.JPG
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote: 20 Feb 2017, 07:04 I got a notice that the ice sculpture event would be returning soon. Anyone else? I'm surprised because that event just happened so it feels a little early to be repeating it.

[...]
It's in the task box of my small town, too.
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
atreya
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by atreya »

I got the same message.

If I had known it would be repeated this quickly, I would have spent less LP on it the last time. It was a really difficult event for people like me who had to unlock 12 sets.
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

I was going to come and say the same thing. I didn't get a pop up but it did start to appear in my tasks, too.
Tara2388
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tara2388 »

Yeah, I noticed it with my tasks too. I didn't get a pop-up either. If it's actually coming that soon after it left it'll be easy to get the things that I missed last time. I don't have a problem if it doesn't come because the items weren't too great but if it does come then I'll collect what I missed (: