[QUEST] Missing Claus

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [QUEST] Missing Claus

Post by simgrrl »

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I’m currently on day 6 and I’m stuck with the “Collect truffles on Santa’s farm” task. According to the make2 video of this event, an exclamation point should appear to show where the sims should collect the truffles but nothing is showing up. There’s also no way to skip it. I have already sent a ticket to firemonkeys and hopefully they fix this soon.
randomgurl
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by randomgurl »

simgrrl wrote: 22 Jun 2019, 14:15 Is anyone else experiencing this problem? I’m currently on day 6 and I’m stuck with the “Collect truffles on Santa’s farm” task. According to the make2 video of this event, an exclamation point should appear to show where the sims should collect the truffles but nothing is showing up. There’s also no way to skip it. I have already sent a ticket to firemonkeys and hopefully they fix this soon.
I have the same prob. And that task requires 8 hours. I hope they fix it ASAP. :x
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Watch out for twigs like shown in the picture below. There should be at least 4 or 5, I think. If there are no twigs, I fear you need to contact the support.
Attachments
Image courtesy of brittifun
Image courtesy of brittifun
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
simgrrl
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by simgrrl »

Yeah sadly, there are no twigs. I sent a ticket already and got a generic response and when I opened my game a couple of minutes ago I got free LPs from fingermonkeys. I mean i’m grateful but I really just want to finish this event.
Goldfinch 3
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Goldfinch 3 »

simgrrl wrote: 22 Jun 2019, 18:19 Yeah sadly, there are no twigs. I sent a ticket already and got a generic response and when I opened my game a couple of minutes ago I got free LPs from fingermonkeys. I mean i’m grateful but I really just want to finish this event.
Just ran into this problem myself. Thanks Erin for advice, but definitely no twigs or exclamation marks are there. So, I will send in a ticket. If I miss out again on this event they are going to hear me screaming all the way in Australia. :x
GC: Goldfinch 3
Level 55-Holiday Francais
HFN: 3 Star located at Starter House.
HH(s): 1 on Island as well as 2 on Mainland
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Goldfinch 3 wrote: 22 Jun 2019, 18:48
simgrrl wrote: 22 Jun 2019, 18:19 Yeah sadly, there are no twigs. I sent a ticket already and got a generic response and when I opened my game a couple of minutes ago I got free LPs from fingermonkeys. I mean i’m grateful but I really just want to finish this event.
Just ran into this problem myself. Thanks Erin for advice, but definitely no twigs or exclamation marks are there. So, I will send in a ticket. If I miss out again on this event they are going to hear me screaming all the way in Australia. :x
In the meantime I read that many players do have the same bug. Possibly it will help if all of them complain at the official sites on Facebook and Twitter.

I wish you all luck!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

ErinPW wrote: 22 Jun 2019, 19:40
Goldfinch 3 wrote: 22 Jun 2019, 18:48
In the meantime I read that many players do have the same bug. Possibly it will help if all of them complain at the official sites on Facebook and Twitter.

I wish you all luck!
Yeah good luck with that... they still haven't gotten back to the people with the simchase event glitch or done anything to fix that bug (besides hand out canned responses and lp/simoleons as token compensation). Poor Kam Ham is still hanging out in my nightclub wondering when he gets to go home XD
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

I'm also stuck at the truffles part. No sticks on the lot on either game. I reset and redownloaded an earlier save but still nothing. :cry:
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Put in a ticket for both of my games and got a response that this issue was supposedly fixed in update 5.44. I'm on 5.46, so I'm guessing they broke it again somewhere between 44 and 46.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

And now got the canned response with the "difficult to replicate...credited your game with a gift...blah blah blah", so I guess I'm still not getting the farmhouse. :( :oops: :evil: