Grand Garages Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Grand Garages Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z »

Post any changes you find in the new update!

67F19ACA-7A02-4A36-91EB-20E426C3CD58.jpeg
There’s more info about the stuff in the new update here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-s ... ges-update

Changes
New type of quest (feature quest)
Nightclub built for anyone who didn't already have it built
New fences tab and new garages tab in home store
In the online store CAS items will now be shown in 3D like item are
New tab for houses (Driveway Homes) if you complete the Grand Garage Live Event, and the house tabs themselves are smaller
New tops, pants, and shoes for adult females added to CAS
Two preteens can now use the same record player for the ballet hobby at the same time now
Object cap lowered
Items can be placed in front of doors
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Grand Garages Update - Changes

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Do the creators honestly think we're made out of money or something?! I haven't got that or time to grind to pay for this! :x

(For those who haven't built the Nightclub, it's automatically built for you in this update).
Attachments
IMG_1767.PNG
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

Hoping they fixed the police station glitch for me ect...
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

My Kindle wouldn't show update although it was on my phone. I saved to cloud, deleted and reinstalled SFP and reloaded my game. It was then the updated version.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

I have a problem with the update on my iPhone but not my iPad. My phone isn't showing any of the Architect homes now, but I can see them on my iPad. I tried saving on my iPad and then downloading on my phone but that didn't change anything. Anyone else have this problem or is it just my device?
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

mudgenie wrote: 12 Mar 2019, 07:15 I have a problem with the update on my iPhone but not my iPad. My phone isn't showing any of the Architect homes now, but I can see them on my iPad. I tried saving on my iPad and then downloading on my phone but that didn't change anything. Anyone else have this problem or is it just my device?
Hang in there, they should show up soon. This often happens to people after an update.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Has the Architect Home tab in anyone else's games disappeared?
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
minisaga
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by minisaga »

Anyone who's close to the end of a pregnancy quest might want to hold off updating until they've finished. I was half way through one and well on track, but after the update the support task meter drained from 50 something % to zero. :( Not only that but the new support task became 'have 18 sims share parenting advice' (never had it be that many before) and this morning when I logged in after having 15 sims share, the necessary number had jumped to 20!

In other news if I want to do the cars in lot's quest from the night club it will cost my sims 8,099,999 simoleons :shock: is this typical?
HFN is by the fire station.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 12 Mar 2019, 07:46 Has the Architect Home tab in anyone else's games disappeared?
I had the same problem on my iPhone. But I have 2 devices so I saved on my iPad and then deleted my game off the iPhone then loaded it back on the iPhone and then downloaded my saved game and then it was fine and I can see the Architect tab on the phone again.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
glenkatko
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by glenkatko »

Since the update, I'm having trouble getting my sims to use certain stairs. In 1 house, they can go between 1st and 2nd floors, but not to the 3rd. When I take the upper stairs down to the lower floor they can use it normally, so it's not the specific set of stairs. They could access the 3rd floor when I tried using a fire pole.

In my swimming / event lot, they won't use the stairs to the basement where the pottery tables are located. I was finally able to get them down there 1 at a time using an elevator. I have used these same lots forever with no problems before now. Very frustrating!