All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [Event] Pregnancy Event

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 00:00
telemwill wrote: 10 Apr 2019, 11:47 So I did decide to start the second pregnancy event with just two days to spare. I hadn't planned to introduce this Sim via the 9 day event as she is really a temporary addition as Marilyn Munster's birthmother. But it does appear some adjustments have been made to the numbers required. Share parenting advice requires only 10 pairs. Still needs to be halved in my opinion, but it is doable. The computer task required only 10 Sims total.
Luck, not a change.

My current pregnancy had "share parenting advice" once so far at 4 hour 20 minutes for 20 times. (40 sims!) So basically had to do it in two sets, making task 8 hours 40 minutes to complete.

Have had computer task "like simtrest post" four times, all at 2 hours 40 minutes . Numbers were 20 times, 9 times, 9 times and 18 times.
Unless it changed after I started 6 days ago.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

SKatF wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 00:00
telemwill wrote: 10 Apr 2019, 11:47 So I did decide to start the second pregnancy event with just two days to spare. I hadn't planned to introduce this Sim via the 9 day event as she is really a temporary addition as Marilyn Munster's birthmother. But it does appear some adjustments have been made to the numbers required. Share parenting advice requires only 10 pairs. Still needs to be halved in my opinion, but it is doable. The computer task required only 10 Sims total.
Luck, not a change.

My current pregnancy had "share parenting advice" once so far at 4 hour 20 minutes for 20 times. (40 sims!) So basically had to do it in two sets, making task 8 hours 40 minutes to complete.

Have had computer task "like simtrest post" four times, all at 2 hours 40 minutes . Numbers were 20 times, 9 times, 9 times and 18 times.
Well, bother! As Pooh would say. Truly thought they might be responding to our complaints.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
MolliesDollies
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MolliesDollies »

So for the last prize, I could wait to start it on day 7 of the event timer, do all 9 days of pregnancy, and still earn the prize pack? I don’t have to start it day 1 of the event timer and finish it within those 9 days?
Because truthfully I’m burnt out after these first 2 packs, and want a couple days break before I start the 3rd pack!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

MolliesDollies wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 12:27 So for the last prize, I could wait to start it on day 7 of the event timer, do all 9 days of pregnancy, and still earn the prize pack? I don’t have to start it day 1 of the event timer and finish it within those 9 days?
Because truthfully I’m burnt out after these first 2 packs, and want a couple days break before I start the 3rd pack!
That seems to be correct. You just have to start within the time period allotted and finish within nine days. I will let you know for sure when I complete this event. I will be starting day four today.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

MolliesDollies wrote: 11 Apr 2019, 12:27 So for the last prize, I could wait to start it on day 7 of the event timer, do all 9 days of pregnancy, and still earn the prize pack? I don’t have to start it day 1 of the event timer and finish it within those 9 days?
You could, but I wouldn't do it if you also want to do the wedding presents live event. That one is supposed to start on April 19th. You might run short on available sims and it would be even more difficult to complete the support tasks. There's already a slight overlap of the two events.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

so how y'all doing with that last pack? i really wanted those white shelves that look so cute but after painstakingly fullfilling one event succesfully i decided to spare myself the pain bc honestly?!? i cannot affort to live only for sims freeplay for 9 days straight i mean ... it's so demanding! so difficult to actually make it through without immense use of SPs... :C overall 1/10 experience, would not reccomend.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

If I don't want to lose the fun with the game, to me one pregnancy per update is enough. I decided not to need the items of the second and third pack :) Maybe, they will return or the items show up at the mystery boxes.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

I've not started the third one yet. After doing all that work for the first two and then finding out the rug prize from the second one was the round rug from the farmhouse template I just.... I was so annoyed. lol
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I was annoyed when I realized the outfit in the second pack was sleepwear. I think the maternity clothes are unattractive. Shorts or high water pants as only choice of bottoms? Striped shirt or casual overshirt as only top? What about a pretty tunic or dress? Nothing to wear to a party or going out to eat? My sim in her first trimester in regular clothes looks much nicer.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SKatF wrote: 14 Apr 2019, 23:51 I was annoyed when I realized the outfit in the second pack was sleepwear. I think the maternity clothes are unattractive. Shorts or high water pants as only choice of bottoms? Striped shirt or casual overshirt as only top? What about a pretty tunic or dress? Nothing to wear to a party or going out to eat? My sim in her first trimester in regular clothes looks much nicer.
Attachments
20190414_195058.jpg