[Event] Pregnancy Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: [Event] Pregnancy Event

Post by mockingbird288z »

MolliesDollies wrote: 20 Aug 2019, 20:48 Are there pics for all the pregnancy event prizes somewhere? I’m just about done this one, and I did a few others, but not all because they take so much time and attention.
I'm working on getting them all. I plan starting to update the Limited Time Items topic this weekend.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
MolliesDollies
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MolliesDollies »

Thank you!
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

I haven’t done a pregnancy event in so long I don’t remember all of what's what. I don’t want to look too long for this answer so sorry but I’ve only got a few hours til it’s over. Can you tell, according to these pictures, am I done and have to just wait it out or is there a problem here? I might just have to wait it out if I don’t get answered quick enough so if that then I’ll let ya know when I know...
Attachments
E50B37E6-55A2-4668-920F-BACF53B5F6B0.jpeg
9F303DFB-20D3-4775-A174-030B0E319670.jpeg
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Oh Oh! I think it’s because I imported a couple sims to help with the episodic tasks which puts me at max. I have to get rid of one before the baby can be born :oops: ! I’ll know in a little while cause they’re busy now :roll: . So anyway, thanks, but I think I figured it out. Seeya :lol:
kls1st wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 01:12 I haven’t done a pregnancy event in so long I don’t remember all of what's what. I don’t want to look too long for this answer so sorry but I’ve only got a few hours til it’s over. Can you tell, according to these pictures, am I done and have to just wait it out or is there a problem here? I might just have to wait it out if I don’t get answered quick enough so if that then I’ll let ya know when I know...
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Uhoh. Will the baby be super if it waits a few extra minutes to be born? Holy crap I wish I remembered things :( . Don’t know what I’m gonna do...
kls1st wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 01:30 Oh Oh! I think it’s because I imported a couple sims to help with the episodic tasks which puts me at max. I have to get rid of one before the baby can be born :oops: ! I’ll know in a little while cause they’re busy now :roll: . So anyway, thanks, but I think I figured it out. Seeya :lol:
kls1st wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 01:12 I haven’t done a pregnancy event in so long I don’t remember all of what's what. I don’t want to look too long for this answer so sorry but I’ve only got a few hours til it’s over. Can you tell, according to these pictures, am I done and have to just wait it out or is there a problem here? I might just have to wait it out if I don’t get answered quick enough so if that then I’ll let ya know when I know...
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [Event] Pregnancy Eventby

Post by kls1st »

So it’s a bust. What in the world did I do wrong!?! I tried it a different way on different devices; 1) getting rid of a superfluous sim and having the baby and 2) not getting rid of one and having the baby. The one is a 34th baby and the other is an over the limit 35th baby and neither one is a super baby. Dang what a lot of trouble for not the result I anticipated. Now what am I to do with a baby I don't have any use for? And how do I not feel so callous for thinking to be callous enough to - I don’t even like children much and it’s hard to say - get rid of a baby?
kls1st wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 01:38 Uhoh. Will the baby be super if it waits a few extra minutes to be born? Holy crap I wish I remembered things :( . Don’t know what I’m gonna do...
kls1st wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 01:30 Oh Oh! I think it’s because I imported a couple sims to help with the episodic tasks which puts me at max. I have to get rid of one before the baby can be born :oops: ! I’ll know in a little while cause they’re busy now :roll: . So anyway, thanks, but I think I figured it out. Seeya :lol:
Uri888
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Uri888 »

kls1st wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 04:20 So it’s a bust. What in the world did I do wrong!?! I tried it a different way on different devices; 1) getting rid of a superfluous sim and having the baby and 2) not getting rid of one and having the baby. The one is a 34th baby and the other is an over the limit 35th baby and neither one is a super baby. Dang what a lot of trouble for not the result I anticipated. Now what am I to do with a baby I don't have any use for? And how do I not feel so callous for thinking to be callous enough to - I don’t even like children much and it’s hard to say - get rid of a baby?
kls1st wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 01:38 Uhoh. Will the baby be super if it waits a few extra minutes to be born? Holy crap I wish I remembered things :( . Don’t know what I’m gonna do...
So sorry you missed out on the baby bonus.
In the picture I can see you finished all the daily tasks but did you also finish all the support tasks?
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Uri888 wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 07:39
kls1st wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 04:20 So it’s a bust. What in the world did I do wrong!?! I tried it a different way on different devices; 1) getting rid of a superfluous sim and having the baby and 2) not getting rid of one and having the baby. The one is a 34th baby and the other is an over the limit 35th baby and neither one is a super baby. Dang what a lot of trouble for not the result I anticipated. Now what am I to do with a baby I don't have any use for? And how do I not feel so callous for thinking to be callous enough to - I don’t even like children much and it’s hard to say - get rid of a baby?
In the picture I can see you finished all the daily tasks but did you also finish all the support tasks?
Unfreakin’ believable! What an idjit I am! The whole time I’m thinking "this is too easy"! Well no wonder it was too easy! So embarrassing, so obvious and yet I am so oblivious... wanders off mumbling to self... where’s my bucket... I’ve lost my bucket...
I think I was trying to do too many things at once. I’m just going to pretend this never happened...
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

kls1st wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 11:36
Unfreakin’ believable! What an idjit I am! The whole time I’m thinking "this is too easy"! Well no wonder it was too easy! So embarrassing, so obvious and yet I am so oblivious... wanders off mumbling to self... where’s my bucket... I’ve lost my bucket...
I think I was trying to do too many things at once. I’m just going to pretend this never happened...
Oh no! Well maybe you can... delete the baby and try again while the event is still running?
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

LittleBean wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 20:23
kls1st wrote: 09 Nov 2019, 11:36
Oh no! Well maybe you can... delete the baby and try again while the event is still running?
Like it never even happened. What baby? :?