[Event] Pregnancy Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [Event] Pregnancy Event

Post by SKatF »

Swimsuits, but pregnant sims not allowed to dive hobby. Unless this changes things
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

SKatF wrote: 21 May 2020, 22:32 Swimsuits, but pregnant sims not allowed to dive hobby. Unless this changes things
They can't even sit in an inflatable chair, lol.
Stringcheeseseas
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [SIMCHASE] 43 "Wanderlust Wrangle" (9 days)

Post by Stringcheeseseas »

I’m doing the pregnancy event and one of the tasks is to read a “simaway” magazine and I’ve checked everywhere and I cant find it! Another task is to read the “super foods” magazine and I cant find it either (I’ve checked the magazine pile)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: [SIMCHASE] 43 "Wanderlust Wrangle" (9 days)

Post by SKatF »

Stringcheeseseas wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 23:58 I’m doing the pregnancy event and one of the tasks is to read a “simaway” magazine and I’ve checked everywhere and I cant find it! Another task is to read the “super foods” magazine and I cant find it either (I’ve checked the magazine pile)
Should be in magazine pile. But in case they've changed, if you read instructions carefully, it will specify what object to start task from.

If this doesn't work, you'll have to file help order with EA. Or skip task with SP
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Stringcheeseseas wrote: 26 Jul 2022, 23:58 I’m doing the pregnancy event and one of the tasks is to read a “simaway” magazine and I’ve checked everywhere and I cant find it! Another task is to read the “super foods” magazine and I cant find it either (I’ve checked the magazine pile)
Welcome to the forum!

Did you tap the magazines with the pregnant Sim? If yes and it doesn’t show up, you may need to contact the Online Support.

(I have moved your post to the related topic.)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View