[Event] Pregnancy Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [Event] Pregnancy Event

Post by randy_thrandy »

mockingbird288z wrote: 25 May 2019, 20:47 The awful support tasks aside, they need to do something about the ridiculous cost for the yoga instructor and doctor. Like have it charge so much for the "at home" service but get far cheaper options at the hospital and gym. It would at least be a way to incorporate the other buildings around town. So many things in this game are build once, do they quest/event, and then forget about. There's a hospital in the game! Why is the doctor materializing in the front yard!?
just letting you know that the bit about the doctor materializing on the front yard amused me immenselly :D It's definitely time for the prices to go down as right now sims freeplay has worse health care than united states of 'murica and that's unnaceptable. :lol: :roll:
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Or doing yoga on front sidewalk
Attachments
20190420_211816.jpg
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

okay i've got fresh news about my utter frustration with this game. all was going fine and well, the support tasks and all. i'm currently studying for some big exams so i'm sitting inside 16 hours a day and can easily manage babysitting the game. somehow, tho, i failed to complete the last task, the 2 and something hour long phoning the nurse for 19 sims bc i was 2 hours short and couldn't win enough SPs to be able to fast-complete it. i was so furious i cannot possibly tell you. i hate this game, i hate the pregnancy events, i absolutely and utterly hate myself for ever starting to play it! :evil: :o :evil: :o

now, i just wanna know, to further injure myself no doubt :lol: those of you who finished and got the special prize, what's with the wallpaper?? does it cost simoleans and if so, enormously a lot or like, a normal price? dying with curiosity here! :D
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

The wallpaper, called Mint Farmhouse Wall, costs 80 simoleons
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

randy_thrandy wrote: 01 Jun 2019, 16:17 okay i've got fresh news about my utter frustration with this game. all was going fine and well, the support tasks and all. i'm currently studying for some big exams so i'm sitting inside 16 hours a day and can easily manage babysitting the game. somehow, tho, i failed to complete the last task, the 2 and something hour long phoning the nurse for 19 sims bc i was 2 hours short and couldn't win enough SPs to be able to fast-complete it. i was so furious i cannot possibly tell you. i hate this game, i hate the pregnancy events, i absolutely and utterly hate myself for ever starting to play it! :evil: :o :evil: :o

now, i just wanna know, to further injure myself no doubt :lol: those of you who finished and got the special prize, what's with the wallpaper?? does it cost simoleans and if so, enormously a lot or like, a normal price? dying with curiosity here! :D
Something similar happened to me with one of the last pregnancy events... it why I decided to skip this one haha. It's so infuriating when that happens! I feel your pain :(
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

simmare wrote: 01 Jun 2019, 21:23 The wallpaper, called Mint Farmhouse Wall, costs 80 simoleons
80 simoleons

And I missed out on it for roughly 2 hours :o

Thank you, btw.

I will now mindlessly saunter to the kitchen and scream into the fridge.
UGHGHGHHGHHHHH
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

Mariel Bravef wrote: 02 Jun 2019, 14:34
randy_thrandy wrote: 01 Jun 2019, 16:17 okay i've got fresh news about my utter frustration with this game. all was going fine and well, the support tasks and all. i'm currently studying for some big exams so i'm sitting inside 16 hours a day and can easily manage babysitting the game. somehow, tho, i failed to complete the last task, the 2 and something hour long phoning the nurse for 19 sims bc i was 2 hours short and couldn't win enough SPs to be able to fast-complete it. i was so furious i cannot possibly tell you. i hate this game, i hate the pregnancy events, i absolutely and utterly hate myself for ever starting to play it! :evil: :o :evil: :o

Something similar happened to me with one of the last pregnancy events... it why I decided to skip this one haha. It's so infuriating when that happens! I feel your pain :(

I COMMISERATE, FRIEND

ps: you are welcome to come over and scream the frustration into the fridge with me. i'm told it's healthy to adress one's feelings and put them out. the refridgerated foodstuffs will not mind, i'm sure. they're chill about pretty much anything!
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

One good thing about pregnancy event....

I paid LP to do yoga and accidentally cancelled action. I thought I'd lost my chance and have to pay LP again. But when I clicked on my sim, this is what I saw:
20190702_182614.jpg
Free option to restart. Very decent programming Fire Monkeys!
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

SKatF wrote: 02 Jul 2019, 22:31 One good thing about pregnancy event....

I paid LP to do yoga and accidentally cancelled action. I thought I'd lost my chance and have to pay LP again. But when I clicked on my sim, this is what I saw:

20190702_182614.jpg

Free option to restart. Very decent programming Fire Monkeys!
The only decent thing Firemonkeys have done so far...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
MolliesDollies
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MolliesDollies »

Are there pics for all the pregnancy event prizes somewhere? I’m just about done this one, and I did a few others, but not all because they take so much time and attention.