[SIMCHASE] Season 1: Mother's Day Madness

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
pandap4nts
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 1: Mother's Day Madness

Post by pandap4nts »

Aalinnutza wrote: 06 May 2019, 11:52 Well I just gave up. I spend way to much LPs and money on this challenge. So I actively stopped my sim halfway through a challenge and send him to work. I am done. I think this challenge was the best thing that happened to me personally. I felt like the past few live events have drained me but that part of me that wanted to have everything kept making me going. I am done. I know that as a company they want to make money, great. But as a player that invested/invests a little bit of money every month I feel like they are taking advantage. If they are not happy with us long term players that spend money than they can rely on new players that will get bored of this 2 weeks in. Thank you EA and FM for finally curing me of sims.

I’m sorry to hear you weren’t able to get the prizes you put in time and money for. This particular quest seemed unprecedented to me, and antithetical to what us, the Sims’s audience, want. I’ve never seen a Facebook comment that said, “I wish this was a race!”
Garage Update Gamecenter: pandap4nts 🐼
Aalinnutza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Aalinnutza »

pandap4nts wrote: 07 May 2019, 08:17
Aalinnutza wrote: 06 May 2019, 11:52 Well I just gave up. I spend way to much LPs and money on this challenge. So I actively stopped my sim halfway through a challenge and send him to work. I am done. I think this challenge was the best thing that happened to me personally. I felt like the past few live events have drained me but that part of me that wanted to have everything kept making me going. I am done. I know that as a company they want to make money, great. But as a player that invested/invests a little bit of money every month I feel like they are taking advantage. If they are not happy with us long term players that spend money than they can rely on new players that will get bored of this 2 weeks in. Thank you EA and FM for finally curing me of sims.

I’m sorry to hear you weren’t able to get the prizes you put in time and money for. This particular quest seemed unprecedented to me, and antithetical to what us, the Sims’s audience, want. I’ve never seen a Facebook comment that said, “I wish this was a race!”

Thank you, but I see it as a good thing. I can now focus on the live event and get those rewards.
GC aalinnutza
HFN (really bad with maps and addresses) Next to the fire station with an N made out of pines (white flat roof)
Haunted house surrounded by the pool and pine!

Update: The most recent one
Raining Rainbow
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Raining Rainbow »

So glad I backed out after the first episode. I checked in in the comments here since I quit the race, and relieved I made a good choice lol. I reset my game with the cloud to get the fortune of simoleons I wasted on the sewing task in the park. I spend irl $ too, as my entertainment and I am starting to feel like this is an obligation more and more...
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Raining Rainbow wrote: 07 May 2019, 15:09 So glad I backed out after the first episode. I checked in in the comments here since I quit the race, and relieved I made a good choice lol. I reset my game with the cloud to get the fortune of simoleons I wasted on the sewing task in the park. I spend irl $ too, as my entertainment and I am starting to feel like this is an obligation more and more...
Raining, your feeling is right on the money! (Pun intended 😉) I don’t know if it’s strictly FM or if it’s EA that is driving the money grab but after an ever accelerating increase it has reached the state we are currently in. I haven’t checked into the SFP FB page lately but here the occasional grumble about prices has become a pretty constant complaint. And that’s not just from those of us who tend toward general grumpiness (::waves::) but from players who normally take the irritants of the game with a shrug and a grin. When that happens you know that there is something seriously wrong.

And yes, you made the right choice to get out after the first episode. Wish I had.🤦‍♀️😁
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Just got to the last day. I’m seeing it through because I really like those dresses, and the prizes fit a theme I’m doing in a house. But this is the stupidest thing ever.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

I watched a couple youtube videos of the event, and decided to not even try. Was gone for 2 days without internet and then got sick.

What are they trying to do to us??? This is supposed to be free to play, but seem to be requiring us to spend money to complete almost all the most recent events.

I have been playing since Feb 2013, and I am very tempted to quit.
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

So with those harrrrddddd earned tokens, I saved them for the last day, to hopefully shave some time...but NO! After spending 2 MILLION simoleons to do the park thing- I spun 3 times - got a total of 6,000 simoleons and some monument resources. Seriously!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time