[LIVE EVENT] Holiday High-Rise Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Holiday High-Rise Live Event

Post by ErinPW »

The milestones will give 88 CCs, plus 1 every 24 hours and 32 + 10 after completing the daily goals.

Here are screenshots of the prizes in home store. The first of each item will be free.
9FB8C28A-7593-43BD-97EB-F094AF7196AD.jpeg
245FC5B2-2C41-4235-B16C-9D386928ADF5.jpeg

The Fish-Platter will be unlocked with the Holiday Condo, no free one
Fish Platter, silver
Fish Platter, silver
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

As always these days, the prices are stupidly expensive but I actually want some of the items this time. The bathroom divider wall is a huge ‘want’ for me and the TV and door & window set are pretty interesting. The spa tub looks neat but I’m not sure it would fit in most of my current home builds.

I think I’m still going to wait a day or before updating to see what bugs there are. Many thanks to the brave souls who update on day one and potentially take on for the team. :D
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 04 Jun 2019, 05:54
copperwood wrote: 04 Jun 2019, 01:32 Requirements
Candles 17,500
Pottery 83,410
Jewelry 79,600
Glassware 60,500
CC 900
If that's legit, then the requirements don't sound too bad for a nine day event.
They're basically the exact same numbers (only pottery requirement is 60 more) as Pool Paradise live event.
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

Thank you Erin for sharing the prizes in the home store!
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

i'm sorry, are those peace lillies? :D friedenslillie? what a fun conincidence, i'm a big fan of those, i've got two of my own as it is! they make for wonderful, low-maintenance house plants. bit less effective on the decor part as they refuse to bloom :S these in-game plants look a lot more dashing. ^^
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

randy_thrandy wrote: 05 Jun 2019, 13:29 i'm sorry, are those peace lillies? :D friedenslillie? what a fun conincidence, i'm a big fan of those, i've got two of my own as it is! they make for wonderful, low-maintenance house plants. bit less effective on the decor part as they refuse to bloom :S these in-game plants look a lot more dashing. ^^
Yes, those are peace lillies :) I do like that they can also sit on a table or counter top, if I need a higher decoration :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

ErinPW wrote: 05 Jun 2019, 14:21
randy_thrandy wrote: 05 Jun 2019, 13:29 i'm sorry, are those peace lillies? :D friedenslillie? what a fun conincidence, i'm a big fan of those, i've got two of my own as it is! they make for wonderful, low-maintenance house plants. bit less effective on the decor part as they refuse to bloom :S these in-game plants look a lot more dashing. ^^
Yes, those are peace lillies :) I do like that they can also sit on a table or counter top, if I need a higher decoration :)
Peace lilies grow wild where I live. They grow at the edge of a small lake where their bottom part is submerged. They are also constantly shaded by trees and shrubs growing around them. They die down in the winter (the lake freezes completely) covered in snow and temperatures can drop into the minus 40's.
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

ErinPW wrote: 05 Jun 2019, 14:21
thanks, Erin! also good to know they can be placed on top of things, sounds lovely!
copperwood wrote: 05 Jun 2019, 19:28 Peace lilies grow wild where I live. They grow at the edge of a small lake where their bottom part is submerged. They are also constantly shaded by trees and shrubs growing around them. They die down in the winter (the lake freezes completely) covered in snow and temperatures can drop into the minus 40's.
absolutely living for this aesthetic!! they must look wonderful when they bloom! i only have the very small versions of peace lillies, they're sitting on the window shelf in the kitchen. it would be great to have one of those large plants that grows a meter tall but i've no room for it.
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Found some old pictures of the wild peace lilies. They usually start to bloom this month.
Attachments
wild peace lilies.jpg
2017-06-05 21.13.26.jpg
randy_thrandy
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by randy_thrandy »

oh my god thank you copperwood! i was embarrased to ask for pictures even though i really wanted to see this wild-peace-lilly-growing place. it's so lovely! like a magical fairy kind of place! altho the less benevolent bog spirits would prolly be around as well ^^'
party king 5eva ~(⌐■u■)~