[SIMCHASE] Season 2: Lasts Resorts

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Katiebull0ck
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 2: Lasts Resorts

Post by Katiebull0ck »

I've completed all the challenges for all the episodes and I beat my opponent but it won't let me collect the Grand Prize (summer clothes and hair) which is really upsetting. Do I have to wait for my opponent to finish MS then I'll get it or should I report a problem to ea? :cry: :roll:
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

The support person actually initially gave me this advice: he said, to paraphrase, "Go cancel all your sims doing this one task, and that will fix it for you. You're welcome!" And I'm thinking: yeah, the FIRST thing I did before even sending a ticket totally wasn't to go account for all my sims and make sure no one was gumming up stuff with an old task or something. Naturally, no one in my town was even doing that task ("collect pennies") or had been doing it recently. So much for the surefire fix from the support folks! I sent him back a note saying essentially "yeah, that's not the problem" and haven't heard back from him since. Fun times...
Mariel Bravef on Facebook, feel free to add me :)
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Haunted: Across from the maternity store
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Katiebull0ck wrote: 20 Jun 2019, 07:55 I've completed all the challenges for all the episodes and I beat my opponent but it won't let me collect the Grand Prize (summer clothes and hair) which is really upsetting. Do I have to wait for my opponent to finish MS then I'll get it or should I report a problem to ea? :cry: :roll:
uh oh. That doesn't sound good for the rest of us if you're having the same glitch we are!

Typical this glitch happens on the last day so people screwed over by it have no chance of catching up later. With only 3 hours left before the event rolls this isn't looking terribly optimistic
Friend House: Starter lot. Social task and hobby items both. Let me know how I can improve it!
Snicoletti86
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Snicoletti86 »

The challenge is still going for me. I thought it would end at 3am. Anyone else still able to perform tasks?
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Snicoletti86 wrote: 20 Jun 2019, 08:17 The challenge is still going for me. I thought it would end at 3am. Anyone else still able to perform tasks?
I've found my simchase day resets (for the last few days) consistantly at 6:05 AM. Which is about 2 hr 40 min from now, I think
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Seeing as they seem to expect us to be up all night to finish this event even without the bug, they'd better be up fixing it and not home sleeping 😜
Mariel Bravef
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Mariel Bravef »

Katiebull0ck wrote: 20 Jun 2019, 07:55 I've completed all the challenges for all the episodes and I beat my opponent but it won't let me collect the Grand Prize (summer clothes and hair) which is really upsetting. Do I have to wait for my opponent to finish MS then I'll get it or should I report a problem to ea? :cry: :roll:
Update: I can confirm the same thing. I completed all the challenges but the prize did not unlock, despite the day now being marked as complete.
Attachments
FreePlay_2019-06-20-05-31-23.jpg
FreePlay_2019-06-20-05-31-19.jpg
lozanodiegs
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by lozanodiegs »

The same thing happened to me. I was able to complete the tasks but I didn't get the prize. I reached out to Firemonkeys and, at first, their agent told me to make sure that all of my sims are finished "Finding Pennies". I knew that wasn't going to help since I have no sims doing that action. After explaining again what happened, I got this response (please check attachment). I guess we're not getting the prizes then?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 8.54.42 PM.png
A newbie— on Sims FreePlay and the Forum.
Katiebull0ck
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by Katiebull0ck »

How did you contact Firemonkey? I have screenshots proving that I beat my opponent and I want to contact them.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Katiebull0ck wrote: 20 Jun 2019, 13:21 How did you contact Firemonkey? I have screenshots proving that I beat my opponent and I want to contact them.
Tap the three dots in your game and then the question mark at the right hand side top. That button will lead you to the Firemonkeys' site. You'll have to sign in to submit a ticket.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View