[SIMCHASE] Season 2: Lasts Resorts

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 2: Lasts Resorts

Post by ErinPW »

Episode 3 Challenges
SimChase rule refresher! Have your Sim read the SimChase Rulebook from a Bookshelf. - 2 hours
Cross Words! Solve all the SimLife crosswords! Organize X sims to solve crosswords from a Magazine Stack. - 3 hours (Amount will vary.)
Map Mysteries! A clue can be found on the map in the Park. Have your sim find the clue on the Sim Town Park map (at the park-toilet). - 1 hour
Make-up Mastery! Have your sim master make-up from Commodore Knew-It-All in the park. Learning higher levels take less time!
  • Cost may vary
    Expert Make-up - 2 hours; § 390,757
    Master Make-up - 1 hour 42 minutes; 14 SP
    Grandmaster Make-up - 30 minutes; 15 SP
Perfect Postcards! Who can create the best postcard design? Have your sim create a postcard at a dining table. - 6 hours
1,000 to 1! At a bookshelf, have a sim find the clue in the 1,000 page book. - 1 hour
Check in with SimChase's hirsute host, Kam Ham, at the nightclub. - 5 seconds
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

So I'm stuck at Episode 2. I won Episode 1 (I have the Roadwork Spin token to prove it), but my Active Task says Sort 9 Fridges and my rival is already gaining on me for Episode 2. My only option at the moment is to Skip Episode for 78SP. Unfortunately I don't remember if I saved my game after I won Episode 1, so I don't want to take that chance. *sigh*

ETA: Oh wow. I'd put extra people on the Sort 9 Fridges task and one was still doing that even though I'd finished with the Episode. How dangerous!! Now I've clicked on him I'm on Episode 2 and behind. *double sigh*
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

chamilet wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 17:55 So I'm stuck at Episode 2. I won Episode 1 (I have the Roadwork Spin token to prove it), but my Active Task says Sort 9 Fridges and my rival is already gaining on me for Episode 2. My only option at the moment is to Skip Episode for 78SP. Unfortunately I don't remember if I saved my game after I won Episode 1, so I don't want to take that chance. *sigh*
Is there a Sim still doing the task at fridge from the last episode? I think some players had the same problem during the last season. Some tasks were carried over to the next day because at least one Sim was still occupied with a task that was already finished in time by other Sims.

Edit: You solved it yourself. ;)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

SaltyFrog75 wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 07:20 If you save the park Mastery task for last, often the amount of SP required to skip the rest of the episode is less than the SP they ask in the task.
That's what I do. Never did a mastery class last time or this.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I guess everyone is getting that sinking feeling about Simchase tasks.
Attachments
20190615_182615.jpg
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I finished a simchase and saved my game. Next day when I went back, game said the other guy beat me and I missed prize. Thank goodness it was a spin ticket, not a "real prize." Now I'm double checking each day after I finish, that it really saved.
MolliesDollies
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by MolliesDollies »

ErinPW wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 09:05 Episode 3 Challenges
SimChase rule refresher! Have your Sim read the SimChase Rulebook from a Bookshelf. - 2 hours
Cross Words! Solve all the SimLife crosswords! Organize X sims to solve crosswords from a Magazine Stack. - 3 hours (Amount will vary.)
Map Mysteries! A clue can be found on the map in the Park. Have your sim find the clue on the Sim Town Park map (at the park-toilet). - 1 hour
Make-up Mastery! Have your sim master make-up from Commodore Knew-It-All in the park. Learning higher levels take less time!
  • Cost may vary
    Expert Make-up - 2 hours; § 390,757
    Master Make-up - 1 hour 42 minutes; 14 SP
    Grandmaster Make-up - 30 minutes; 15 SP
Perfect Postcards! Who can create the best postcard design? Have your sim create a postcard at a dining table. - 6 hours
1,000 to 1! At a bookshelf, have a sim find the clue in the 1,000 page book. - 1 hour
What in the world?! How were we supposed to figure out the map in the park is stuffed in a toilet?! Lol! Thank goodness you are on top of this because I was searching everywhere for that task on day 3. Thank you!
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

First time doing the SimChase. So far so good, though I have nothing to compare to.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Episode 3 Challenges
Riddle me this. Organize X Sims to solve "SimChase Riddle" books from a bookshelf. - 1 hour (Amount will vary.)
Confirmation Clues! A clue is hidden in a resort confirmation email. Have your Sim check their resort confirmation email at a computer. - 2 hours
Finance Mastery! Another day, another simoleon! Learn finances from Captain Know-It-All in the Park. Learning higher levels take less time!
  • Cost may vary
    Expert - Finance - 4 hours; § 420,816
    Master - Finance - 1 hour 42 minutes; 14 SP
    Grandmaster- Finance - 30 minutes; 15 SP
Pedantic Packing! Who can find all the clothes needed for a holiday first? Have your Sim find clothes under a bed. - 6 hours
Too much latitude! Have your sim decipher the hidden message located on a globe. - 1 hour
Modern Ranch Update, 5.84.0
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ZllaBarbika
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by ZllaBarbika »

I hate ladybugs
:cry: :cry: :cry: