[SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 3: Summer Daze

Post by ErinPW »

Sorry, I'm late today because I was off home. The opening post has been updated a few moments ago :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
patdukes49
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by patdukes49 »

I'm on last task of 6, was hoping I could get the list early. Someone had posted 1-6 and I'm guessing part of 7 because there were only 3 items on the list for episode 7.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

patdukes49 wrote: 10 Jul 2019, 19:00 I'm on last task of 6, was hoping I could get the list early. Someone had posted 1-6 and I'm guessing part of 7 because there were only 3 items on the list for episode 7.
We can't post the episodes ahaid, but only when they have started. In my game it started at 9.15 my time- about 2 hours after your question and I wasn't at home then. In the meantime I have added episode 7 to the opening post.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

Happily the stuck sim chase status display has gone away with the end of the episode.
Aspen713
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Aspen713 »

My season 3 hasn’t even activated in my game. Mine still lists the glitched season 2 and won’t recognize there even is a season 3
GC- Aspen713
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

For my Whovian game, Commodore Knew-It-All wanted more Simoleans than I had and more Social Points than I had. So basically FM is forcing me to pay actual money if I don't want to chalk up the last 7 days to a waste of time, sleep deprivation and SPs already spent. :evil:

Luckily I had some iTunes gift card money left over, but they're really pushing it.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Since the rival now takes the full 24 hours time to complete an episode, the roadblock and snail's pace spins are useless. But I definitely prefer the rival taking the whole day.
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

copperwood wrote: 11 Jul 2019, 15:16 Since the rival now takes the full 24 hours time to complete an episode, the roadblock and snail's pace spins are useless. But I definitely prefer the rival taking the whole day.
Hasn't the rival always needed 24 hours for an episode? Snail pace was definitely worth the token spins because my rival was busy with her snail for half a day and totally needed longer than 24 hours to finish the last episode.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

Thuraya wrote: 11 Jul 2019, 17:29
copperwood wrote: 11 Jul 2019, 15:16 Since the rival now takes the full 24 hours time to complete an episode, the roadblock and snail's pace spins are useless. But I definitely prefer the rival taking the whole day.
Hasn't the rival always needed 24 hours for an episode? Snail pace was definitely worth the token spins because my rival was busy with her snail for half a day and totally needed longer than 24 hours to finish the last episode.
I thought in Season 1 the rival could finish sooner, but since I didn't play that season past a few hours I might be wrong. Also didn't know the rival could take longer than a day. Probably because I save all tokens for the last day :D . Might use one for episode 5 next time.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Yeah, I actually forgot to use mine! Probably just missed out on a few simoleans.