July/August Update?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: July/August Update?

Post by SKatF »

simmare wrote: 15 Jul 2019, 23:56 It's here already for me - US EDT. Already starting the live event - 9 days.
Notice any changes?
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Just the auto-save thing. Apparently the save will happen at the start of your session, and the default setting was 'off'. Everything about the live event seems the same so far. Sadly, they still haven't given us more home lots. And the grand prize for this event is, yes, another house template.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

I’m so happy we finally got new single beds...it’s been a long time coming! I can’t wait for our preteens to get newly designed bedroom sets too!
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

SKatF wrote: 15 Jul 2019, 14:40 Strange clinch. Looks like she's kneeing him in his vulnerables 😄
Hahaha 🤣! I agree with there SKatF 😂.
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

SKatF wrote: 15 Jul 2019, 15:28August 11 to 17 if you start 9 day pregnancy & earn baby bonus, you get extra prizes
Is there more information about this?
I haven't built the Pregnancy store yet (and thus, not started the other new pregnancy stuff).
Is it better to start this now so it's ready for the 11th, or wait and start it on the 11th to get extra prizes?
JaneRoettinger
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by JaneRoettinger »

HordePrime wrote: 03 Aug 2019, 18:10 Is there more information about this?
I haven't built the Pregnancy store yet (and thus, not started the other new pregnancy stuff).
Is it better to start this now so it's ready for the 11th, or wait and start it on the 11th to get extra prizes?
You can't participate in Pregnancy event during your first pregnancy which begins immediately when you have build Pregnancy store.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

If you start now and finish your first 9 day pregnancy, even if not successful in getting super sim, you maybe could start another prenancy in time to get the bonus.

As long as you start it any time during the bonus time frame, even the last day, you get the bonus items if you complete your pregnancy event with a super baby.

Note that if you have a pregnancy started BEFORE the bonus time frame, you will not get the bonus items even if you complete with super baby during the bonus time frame.

However, I think I would go mad trying to do a Sim Chase and pregnancy at the same time. I think 9 day pregnancies are REALLY hard to finish in time for the super baby (the community support part, especially.) I end up using so many simoleans and SP to do it, even when there is no other SFP event to distract me. Or real life.