Café Culture Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Café Culture Update - Changes

Post by bluebeariscool »

You can literally only do this downtown thing if you wake up every 4 hours to start the collecting each time
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

MolliesDollies wrote: 23 Oct 2019, 20:07 I can’t find architect homes any longer. Has it’s functionality changes or did they do away with it in this update?
The architect tab has a tendency to disappear after an update. It usually comes back on it's own within a day or two.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

bluebeariscool wrote: 23 Oct 2019, 22:16 You can literally only do this downtown thing if you wake up every 4 hours to start the collecting each time
Ugh. I started building it without looking at the FAQ. Now I don't want to tap on it once it's done building. :(
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote: 24 Oct 2019, 05:13
bluebeariscool wrote: 23 Oct 2019, 22:16 You can literally only do this downtown thing if you wake up every 4 hours to start the collecting each time
Ugh. I started building it without looking at the FAQ. Now I don't want to tap on it once it's done building. :(
Pretty much at the end of the faq they have mentioned:
Q - If I run out of time to unlock the grand prize, what happens?
A - Never fear, Simmers! You can still receive the high rise building with an empty lot to build on - it just comes unfurnished ready for your next dream build.

I have started building, too. Guess it will depend on the final prize. Do I really want the house or will I be okay with the empty lot?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
annarose
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by annarose »

I started building too and now wish I hadn't because I'm going overseas in 2 weeks. Can anyone confirm that if I wait until I'm back, before clicking on the building, will that delay the start of the quest?
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

annarose wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 05:04 I started building too and now wish I hadn't because I'm going overseas in 2 weeks. Can anyone confirm that if I wait until I'm back, before clicking on the building, will that delay the start of the quest?
My building is ready and I haven't clicked on it and the event hasn't started yet. There's no way that I want to do 2 events at once, so I'm glad that it doesn't start till we finish the building.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

It might be my imagination, but it sure seems like the spins have gotten worse with this update. It seems like decent spins are fewer and farther between. Even 3 butterflies seems to not show up as often.
HFN at Starter house #22
Current Update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

mudgenie wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 16:28 It might be my imagination, but it sure seems like the spins have gotten worse with this update. It seems like decent spins are fewer and farther between. Even 3 butterflies seems to not show up as often.
I think you may just be in a slump? It happens. I just spun for 2, 12, 12, 2, 8, straight off after reading your note just now. I’m gonna go try my luck for 125! :lol:
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

:lol:
kls1st wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 17:51
mudgenie wrote: 26 Oct 2019, 16:28 It might be my imagination, but it sure seems like the spins have gotten worse with this update. It seems like decent spins are fewer and farther between. Even 3 butterflies seems to not show up as often.
I think you may just be in a slump? It happens. I just spun for 2, 12, 12, 2, 8, straight off after reading your note just now. I’m gonna go try my luck for 125! :lol:
This just confirms my suspicions that I have no luck
at all :lol:
HFN at Starter house #22
Current Update
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

Just noticed the flower rugs are back to normal :D