Lakeside Christmas Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: Lakeside Christmas Update - Changes

Post by ErinPW »

The bay Windows got their own tab in build mode and inventory. I love that they only show up at the ne tab :)
New tab for Bay Windows
New tab for Bay Windows

The windows with blinds can be placed at any outer wall again. Only trouble is, the blinds sit outside :D
Attachments
Windows with blinds
Windows with blinds
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

I haven’t updated w/ the 5.50.1 update. Do you know if that will cause problems or not?
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

ErinPW wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 08:19 There's an update 5.50.1 in the App Store and a new article at ea.com: gLAm Mansion Blog The events I was missing in the first update article show up there.
  • NEW Glam Mansion Event: 9-day event starting Wednesday 1st January 2020
  • Player Favorite ‘Inner Childs Play’ Re-run: 7-day event that can be started at any time between Monday 9th January – Sunday 19th January
  • NEW SimChase Season 9 – Mansion Mania!: 7-day event starting Wednesday 15th January
I wonder if they have changed the lenght for SimChase Season 9 after they had released the early access versions.
Ooooh, that SimChase tweak is new. It said it was going to be 9 days, didn't it?
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

bloodredroses01 wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 23:51 I haven’t updated w/ the 5.50.1 update. Do you know if that will cause problems or not?
So far I didn't see problems in my game.
iOS 17.4.1

ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 04 Jan 2020, 05:35
ErinPW wrote: 03 Jan 2020, 08:19 There's an update 5.50.1 in the App Store and a new article at ea.com: gLAm Mansion Blog The events I was missing in the first update article show up there.
  • NEW Glam Mansion Event: 9-day event starting Wednesday 1st January 2020
  • Player Favorite ‘Inner Childs Play’ Re-run: 7-day event that can be started at any time between Monday 9th January – Sunday 19th January
  • NEW SimChase Season 9 – Mansion Mania!: 7-day event starting Wednesday 15th January
I wonder if they have changed the lenght for SimChase Season 9 after they had released the early access versions.
Ooooh, that SimChase tweak is new. It said it was going to be 9 days, didn't it?
The dates in my post are quoted from the latest article. Possibly the "7-day" is kind of a typo, but I don't know what's correct so I didn't change the text.

The early access video I saw does show a 9-days SimChase. To me it didn't look like the event will be easier to handle than the former SimChase events.
iOS 17.4.1