[QUEST] Hearth of Stone

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Simally
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Re: [QUEST] Hearth of Stone

Post by Simally »

Anyone having issues with the “Talk to Pepper” request?
I almost got the hearth and and home set, and one of the requests is: Santa, grateful to be taking to anyone but his father’ listens to your sim......
Have your sim tell pepper that Santa wants to talk.

I reckon I’ve got to go to the elf lab, but can’t reach it, as when I click on the sleight, the only two options I have are: go to the park and go to the ice castle.

Did you sort this out somehow?
Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tartanfairy »

Did you try pressing pepper on the sim tracker? The girl who games suggested doing that if you can’t find her.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Pepper? Are you a day ahead?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

SKatF wrote: 18 Dec 2019, 02:38 Pepper? Are you a day ahead?
Yes, we are introduced to Pepper on Day 8.

_____

I did end up having enough SP to skip through all the waits and wrote up all the day's tasks ahead of time so I wouldn't have to necessarily stay up to 2am to write out the new tasks. I wasn't sure if anyone would want them all listed right away in the opening post, though. Thought that might give people anxiety or make it harder to tell what day we are really on.

I can add them all though if people would like them. I could do something to indicate what day is "on track". What is everyone's thoughts on that?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Day 7 "Pick fresh spices from plants – 4 hours 30 minutes (x17 with 17 sims) (This is the time with a 3-star plant. Plants with 0 stars have the same time length as plants with 1 star)"

The screenshots shows the 3-star plants I found.
3-Star Plants
3-Star Plants
This task can be skipped with 58 LPs. But there are several tasks that take less than three hours. I think my sims will pick spices in two rounds (9 hours) and then I'll speed up some of the shorter tasks. This way I would not have to take to many sims off from pregnancy support tasks or earning LPs :)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
cepezet
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by cepezet »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Dec 2019, 04:48
I can add them all though if people would like them. I could do something to indicate what day is "on track". What is everyone's thoughts on that?
For me it‘s pretty fine as it is, with your daily updates.
This gives me a great support and is every day a nice little gift from your side, without being a spoiler too much...
GC: cepezet
Lvl 59, TV >2bn
HFN: #1 East Side
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Dec 2019, 04:48
SKatF wrote: 18 Dec 2019, 02:38 Pepper? Are you a day ahead?
Yes, we are introduced to Pepper on Day 8.

_____

I did end up having enough SP to skip through all the waits and wrote up all the day's tasks ahead of time so I wouldn't have to necessarily stay up to 2am to write out the new tasks. I wasn't sure if anyone would want them all listed right away in the opening post, though. Thought that might give people anxiety or make it harder to tell what day we are really on.

I would love to have a complete list, it would help to know what will need to be set up and how many sims to have available.
Thanks for all your hard work!
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Maybe you could have a separate "SPOILER" post with all of the tasks and a link here? Then you could just copy and paste from that every day to update this one?
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 18 Dec 2019, 06:13 Day 7 "Pick fresh spices from plants – 4 hours 30 minutes (x17 with 17 sims) (This is the time with a 3-star plant. Plants with 0 stars have the same time length as plants with 1 star)"

The screenshots shows the 3-star plants I found.
0499D498-C8B4-4892-AD28-864F8394AA4E.jpeg

This task can be skipped with 58 LPs. But there are several tasks that take less than three hours. I think my sims will pick spices in two rounds (9 hours) and then I'll speed up some of the shorter tasks. This way I would not have to take to many sims off from pregnancy support tasks or earning LPs :)
Also the potted pine plants. 2 on Santa's Lake House front porch. And last year's Santa's farmhouse front porch.
Attachments
20191218_160718.jpg
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

chamilet wrote: 18 Dec 2019, 18:12 Maybe you could have a separate "SPOILER" post with all of the tasks and a link here? Then you could just copy and paste from that every day to update this one?
Yeah, that’s what I was talking with Erin about doing. Except just include them in this post. Then take away the
[+] spoiler tag
keeps it hidden like this
once a new day starts.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update