[QUEST] Hearth of Stone

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
ErinPW

Re: [QUEST] Hearth of Stone

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote: 18 Dec 2019, 23:43
chamilet wrote: 18 Dec 2019, 18:12 Maybe you could have a separate "SPOILER" post with all of the tasks and a link here? Then you could just copy and paste from that every day to update this one?
Yeah, that’s what I was talking with Erin about doing. Except just include them in this post. Then take away the
[+] spoiler tag
keeps it hidden like this
once a new day starts.
That's perfect! Thank you!
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

mockingbird288z wrote: 12 Dec 2019, 08:44
Find pieces of firewood from trees – 1-star tree time; 3 hours 20 minutes ("collect" 19 pieces of firewood) Yellow Urban Tree is the only 3-star tree that has the Find Firewood action, time is 2 hours 40 minutes

Does anyone have a screenshot of what the Yellow Urban Tree looks like please?

TIA
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Here you go.
I got one free (with recent coffee shop event, I believe) and cost is 10 SP each after.
Attachments
20191219_131217.jpg
20191219_131154.jpg
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

SKatF wrote: 19 Dec 2019, 18:14 Here you go.
I got one free (with recent coffee shop event, I believe) and cost is 10 SP each after.
Thank you
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
calleighwolfe
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by calleighwolfe »

ErinPW wrote: 17 Dec 2019, 12:34
calleighwolfe wrote: 17 Dec 2019, 11:34 Hello! I can't find Santa hahaha. I saw him yesterday and now I can't seem to find him. I'm supposed to play with him. I'm on day three :(
Santa should show up at the sim tracker :)
OMG okay. Thanks :oops:
I'm on Facebook! Just ask ;)
It might take me a while to answer, but I will :)
Level 55. TV: 124,171,224
HFN: Starter House
Haunted House: 1 EastSide
Tutti Frutti Update
Signature updated on March 17th, 2022
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Somehow, I don't think the elves will believe my sim is Santa
Attachments
20191220_083900.jpg
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

On Day 10 - Have Sims make defrosting coffee – 3 hours (x22 with 22 sims)

I had to watch over and make sure every single Sims was seated with their coffee. Many of them refused while at the coffee machine, several times, or even filled their cup, went to sit down, and then stopped. I made sure there were sufficient seats, so I’m not sure what was going on - there didn’t seem to be any blockages, and they all eventually did it.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
mtobias
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mtobias »

Desiree wrote: 22 Dec 2019, 02:54 On Day 10 - Have Sims make defrosting coffee – 3 hours (x22 with 22 sims)

I had to watch over and make sure every single Sims was seated with their coffee. Many of them refused while at the coffee machine, several times, or even filled their cup, went to sit down, and then stopped. I made sure there were sufficient seats, so I’m not sure what was going on - there didn’t seem to be any blockages, and they all eventually did it.
Same. For some reason if I had two coffee machines in each home and had the sims use a different coffee machine each the second sim would just stop but if I waited a moment and used the coffee machine the first sim used they completed the action no problem. I tested in another home after going through each sim to make sure no more stopped.
Facebook: Mayra Tobias
Lvl: 55
HFN: 3 East Oceanside
To the left of the Sim Town Sign (flat rooftop)
Ghost House: 1 Diver's Way
Two story located behind the swim center

Please send me a message mentioning the forum if sending friends request.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mtobias wrote: 22 Dec 2019, 03:21
Desiree wrote: 22 Dec 2019, 02:54 On Day 10 - Have Sims make defrosting coffee – 3 hours (x22 with 22 sims)

Same. For some reason if I had two coffee machines in each home and had the sims use a different coffee machine each the second sim would just stop but if I waited a moment and used the coffee machine the first sim used they completed the action no problem. I tested in another home after going through each sim to make sure no more stopped.
Same here. While watching them I thought they all wanted to go to the same seat. When the first sim sat down, the others refused to go on. In one house I ended up with removing all seats, so my sims had to stand next to the coffee machine while drinking.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

It definitely is a fight over intended seats. The second one aborts if two are started at once.

If I made my sims who were waiting sit down, i.e."ponder" or some short action, they would return to that seat with their coffee and stay put. So I would give them "assigned" seats and could then use more than one coffee maker.

Otherwise, I just waited until one was seated and did the next.