[LIVE EVENT] Glam Mansion

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Kem123
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Glam Mansion

Post by Kem123 »

Are anyone elses stations glitching a little bit with the times? I always start/stop my stations in the two houses at the same time, but my candle and pottery stations in one house keep adding an extra 5 mins to the timer. It happened last night and now it did it again so that house is now ten minutes behind the other house. It's really annoying....I've never had this happen before.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

Kem123 wrote: 05 Jan 2020, 17:52 Are anyone elses stations glitching a little bit with the times? I always start/stop my stations in the two houses at the same time, but my candle and pottery stations in one house keep adding an extra 5 mins to the timer. It happened last night and now it did it again so that house is now ten minutes behind the other house. It's really annoying....I've never had this happen before.
This happens a lot to me too. Force closing the game and reopening it usually fixes this.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I feel really confused. Is the Grand Family Kitchen for sale in my store another color of what we get with the Glam Mansion final prize? Or do we not get these items with the mansion? I tried to study the pictures provided but I'm still not sure.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

SKatF wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 06:34 I feel really confused. Is the Grand Family Kitchen for sale in my store another color of what we get with the Glam Mansion final prize? Or do we not get these items with the mansion? I tried to study the pictures provided but I'm still not sure.
It's a different color, pattern and design. At the kitchen from online store there are no bottles in the cupboards and the bottom shows drawers. We won't get those items with the mansion.
Attachments
Kitchen items
Kitchen items
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Kem123
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Kem123 »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 03:54
Kem123 wrote: 05 Jan 2020, 17:52 Are anyone elses stations glitching a little bit with the times? I always start/stop my stations in the two houses at the same time, but my candle and pottery stations in one house keep adding an extra 5 mins to the timer. It happened last night and now it did it again so that house is now ten minutes behind the other house. It's really annoying....I've never had this happen before.
This happens a lot to me too. Force closing the game and reopening it usually fixes this.
Yep that's what I usually do and it typically fixed itself, but this time it didn't, both times.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

ErinPW wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 09:21
SKatF wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 06:34 I feel really confused. Is the Grand Family Kitchen for sale in my store another color of what we get with the Glam Mansion final prize? Or do we not get these items with the mansion? I tried to study the pictures provided but I'm still not sure.
It's a different color, pattern and design. At the kitchen from online store there are no bottles in the cupboards and the bottom shows drawers. We won't get those items with the mansion.
Thanks Erin.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

If we build the Glam Mansion on the Mystery Island the game doesn't give us the Original Design. Instead we get the island fence and only one of the expensive cars. :(

We think it's an oversight and hope it will be corrected, soon. If you have built it already we recommend to contact the Support.
Attachments
D39EFCFC-9C12-4EBB-8E2E-E9D979769243.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

ErinPW wrote: 06 Jan 2020, 09:21
I'm normally ambivalent about the online store but it kind of chaps my [butt] that they are selling counter tops for cash that could have easily been made prizes in this event. There are LIMITS, ea.

P.S. this prize house is lame! We deserve better lol
Voldyslovechild
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Voldyslovechild »

ErinPW wrote: 01 Jan 2020, 20:40 The milestones will give 58 CCs (2x 3, 2x 4, 2x 5, 2x 7 and 2x 10) plus 1 every 24 hours and 32 + 10 after completing the daily goals.

Here are screenshots of the prizes in home store.
The first item of each is free.

897C8411-DA14-4AC2-81BA-41FE5D4326E5.jpeg
A00162F4-A0D9-4925-89E1-1B8D389EBA84.jpeg

The following items are unlocked with the Glam Mansion.
The first of each display is free, but there's no free villa white bifold double.
FCD28169-7EE8-4F94-BB5F-CC565ECB0D91.jpeg

Does anyone have any suggestions for corners to use with these kitchen cupboards? Or any eg of how they designed a kitchen like it