(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Romantic Garden Live Event

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

ErinPW wrote: 10 Feb 2020, 14:25
3luv4eva3 wrote: 10 Feb 2020, 09:04
I reported the issue to Firemonkeys and I got about 20 LPs and Simoleons in return. Considering I had to pay real life money for SPs to complete the event, I don't think the issue was even worth reporting in the end...
That sounds even more frustrating :evil: Honestly, if I was in the same situation I‘d send another ticket and ask for the number of SPs needed to complete the event.
Yeah, maybe. I did spend over 100 SPs in the end, but I doubt that they'll hand it over considering they've somewhat 'reimbursed' me.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
Zuzupj
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Zuzupj »

I don’t know where to put this, but I’m doing this rerun right now since I only got halfway done the first time. Anyway, this time my daily tasks section is missing the unlock/buy new prize task which is making it to where I will never unlock the complete all tasks for 20 construction coins. Is this common for reruns or do you think my game messed up? Does anyone have experience with this situation? I thought I’d ask here first since you’re all so knowledgeable. Thanks
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Zuzupj wrote: 13 Jul 2021, 17:09 I don’t know where to put this, but I’m doing this rerun right now since I only got halfway done the first time. Anyway, this time my daily tasks section is missing the unlock/buy new prize task which is making it to where I will never unlock the complete all tasks for 20 construction coins. Is this common for reruns or do you think my game messed up? Does anyone have experience with this situation? I thought I’d ask here first since you’re all so knowledgeable. Thanks
I don‘t have experiences with repeating events. Possibly it’s normal and you still get the 20 CC if you have completed the other daily tasks? If not, I‘d contact the Firemonkeys.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Zuzupj
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Zuzupj »

ErinPW wrote: 13 Jul 2021, 19:17
Zuzupj wrote: 13 Jul 2021, 17:09 I don’t know where to put this, but I’m doing this rerun right now since I only got halfway done the first time. Anyway, this time my daily tasks section is missing the unlock/buy new prize task which is making it to where I will never unlock the complete all tasks for 20 construction coins. Is this common for reruns or do you think my game messed up? Does anyone have experience with this situation? I thought I’d ask here first since you’re all so knowledgeable. Thanks
I don‘t have experiences with repeating events. Possibly it’s normal and you still get the 20 CC if you have completed the other daily tasks? If not, I‘d contact the Firemonkeys.
Ok! Yesterday for some reason it never unlocked after I did the showing tasks but today it did, so I guess it was just a weird hiccup. Ha
jaymart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jaymart »

It is common for reruns. I did many reruns and all of them did not have unlock task in daily goals. Probably because most if not all items could be already unlocked. You still get 20 coins as usual. At least this is my experience with reruns - there is no unlock task and daily goals are completed without it.
FB https://www.facebook.com/JayMartin1611
20 West Side: HFN (watch for fireworks)
Town updated to the latest version
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

I’m doing this rerun as well as I mostly always end up doing with these events lately. On a rerun, the unlock/buy a prize is always missing. Just make sure you are getting 10 CC from using the spin plant as well as the other requirements and you will get the daily bonus of 20 CC. I only missed out on the last 2 prizes first time around so the progress bar has no prizes to unlock and I can’t buy any until I collect enough resources.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)