All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 10: Floral Feud!

Post by kls1st »

ErinPW wrote: 17 Feb 2020, 08:40
kls1st wrote: 17 Feb 2020, 02:09 If the opponent wins a token is it ever used against your sim? I can’t think if I’ve missed a token before…
So far I only read the opponent always needed 24 hours and if players have used roadblocks, the time was added to the 24 hours.

Do you think you may have missed a token in former seasons? This wouldn‘t matter, as every season starts with 0 tokens in storage.
I don’t remember if I’ve missed a token or if there was a consequence for that. I wondered if it was worth using sp to win the episode so the opponent couldn’t use the token against me, or if they could even use tokens that we missed. I won the episode anyway, without spending anything so I live to fight another day... :lol:
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

As usual, watch star ratings. Not used to noticing them on plants. On photograph fauna. 1 star is 5 hours, 3 star is 4 hours.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Episode 7, task 6

FM have changed the number of collectables to 54 items :evil: (In former Seasons it was 48.)
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

ErinPW wrote: 19 Feb 2020, 07:56 Episode 7, task 6

FM have changed the number of collectables to 54 items :evil: (In former Seasons it was 48.)
Bet they did that so buying the Boost is more attractive. :roll: That’s 4.5 per Sim!!! :shock: :o :? How are players supposed to do that when you only get 1-3 items per try? With the Boost it’s 6 Sims and 27 messages but still going to have to do another run of the task to get them all. And that means probably spending LPs. :( :cry:
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
KimiChen
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by KimiChen »

I missed the grand prize by 10 minutes lol. I thought before you were able to buy the prizes for SPs if you missed the prize, do they not do that anymore? I believe early on they used to let you buy the prizes for obscene amounts of SP lol
Voldyslovechild
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Voldyslovechild »

KimiChen wrote: 20 Feb 2020, 15:48 I missed the grand prize by 10 minutes lol. I thought before you were able to buy the prizes for SPs if you missed the prize, do they not do that anymore? I believe early on they used to let you buy the prizes for obscene amounts of SP lol
I thought they did tooo and that was my plan lol
bloodredroses01
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bloodredroses01 »

Well colored me surprised! I got 20 out of 27 on the first try but I will still need to use SP to finish the season in time. Here’s to hoping it won’t be too costly.
Morgan Rose
GameCenter: BloodRedRoses01 (not that it matters)
Party of the Decade update
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I missed one of the lesser prizes by a bit due to unexpected real life issues. Went on to finish and get final prize. Also spent SP or could not have. Was immediately offered missed prize for (as I recall) 270 SP.
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Is this thing over yet? I miss my Sims and would like to check on them without getting the notice to start something I had no intention of playing only to get the "Too bad, so sad, you lose" message that I hate.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims