Amount of sims and pets per house?

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
chantiemb
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Amount of sims and pets per house?

Post by chantiemb »

Hi, I am level 50, VIP 11 and atm in one house I have two parents, a teen, a toddler and a baby and two pets. I wanted to add another baby but it won’t let me. I thought if you were VIP 10 that meant you could have 6 sims in a house hold. I also used to have all my fb friends in the party boat but they’ve all seem to have gone missing. I tried deleting the fb app and then using the browser to connect to FreePlay but that didn’t work :( please help if you know anything that I can do for both issues! TIA
    Thuraya
    Sim Pre-teen
    Sim Pre-teen

Re: Amount of sims and pets per house?

Post by Thuraya »

chantiemb wrote: 07 Sep 2020, 19:08
      Hi, I am level 50, VIP 11 and atm in one house I have two parents, a teen, a toddler and a baby and two pets. I wanted to add another baby but it won’t let me. I thought if you were VIP 10 that meant you could have 6 sims in a house hold. I also used to have all my fb friends in the party boat but they’ve all seem to have gone missing. I tried deleting the fb app and then using the browser to connect to FreePlay but that didn’t work :( please help if you know anything that I can do for both issues! TIA
      With VIP 5 you can have up to 5 sims living in a household and with VIP 14 up to 6 sims. VIP 10 raises the maximum amount of sims in your town, not in your household. Pets are always limited to two per household.

Many of us are missing FB friends, the ones who don't update and play regularly. That's due to changes Facebook made to their privacy terms and conditions, explained here:
      chantiemb
      Newborn Sim
      Newborn Sim

Re: Amount of sims and pets per house?

Post by chantiemb »

Thank you!!!