March Update - Coming Soon

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: March Update - Coming Soon

Post by lollipop369 »

simmare wrote: 18 Mar 2021, 20:14 I really wish this stuff could be obtained by a hobby event (woodworking would be appropriate), rather than downtown developer (an exhausting event if ever there was one), live event (getting sooo sick of those), sim chase or influence thing. I guess I’m wishing the game might go back to its roots, when quests and hobby events were the events of the day. You know, before they invented SPs and made them the currency for everything.
Same!
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

simmare wrote: 18 Mar 2021, 20:14 I really wish this stuff could be obtained by a hobby event (woodworking would be appropriate), rather than downtown developer (an exhausting event if ever there was one), live event (getting sooo sick of those), sim chase or influence thing. I guess I’m wishing the game might go back to its roots, when quests and hobby events were the events of the day. You know, before they invented SPs and made them the currency for everything.
I third that!

Sims FreePlay blog notes with update info here: https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-s ... yle-update
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

Okay, this game is approaching unplayable status. Two influence islands. Two sim chases. One live event. In one update. TOO. DANG. MUCH!!!

Not being a fan of the industrial look at all, hopefully I can skip some of these. I surely don’t need any more Scandi stuff either. Can’t anything get through the Monkeys’ thick skulls that they’re shoving way too many events down our throats? I’m starting to get just as critical of this game as I was about a previous game I played... for a year before that one collapsed beneath its own weight and shut down. I fear this one’s heading in that direction, if only in that I’ll quit playing. Can;t take all these SP-grubbing events anymore.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
slothmaster
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by slothmaster »

It's been about a day or two when I completed the re-run Glam Mansion event (in my timezone, at least).
And it's been really painful during that 10 days worth of work. Almost even lost the Grand Prize due to not enough resources.
I read EA's blog post about this new update.

And I know I will gonna be struck by headache that is the events.
Same old boring style way of doing event. No break at all from live events. And we all know that the requirements for event is not constant. This update is just pure fine headache for me, and also for a lot of SFP Players.
Hello! Let's be neighbours!
My (new) Facebook Account : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100064142894963
Haunted House @ Volcano View
I don't speak English as my native language, if there's any grammar errors, mistakes, etc. I apologize.
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

simmare wrote: 21 Mar 2021, 01:18 Okay, this game is approaching unplayable status. Two influence islands. Two sim chases. One live event. In one update. TOO. DANG. MUCH!!!

Not being a fan of the industrial look at all, hopefully I can skip some of these. I surely don’t need any more Scandi stuff either. Can’t anything get through the Monkeys’ thick skulls that they’re shoving way too many events down our throats? I’m starting to get just as critical of this game as I was about a previous game I played... for a year before that one collapsed beneath its own weight and shut down. I fear this one’s heading in that direction, if only in that I’ll quit playing. Can;t take all these SP-grubbing events anymore.
Especially since I can’t retrieve my friends to do neighbors quests to earn SP, and the one that the Sims provide doesn’t provide half the items needed! So if there is an event where I would really like some items I would have to spend real $ for SP. no thanks.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time