Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Three hour setback

Post by RobynE »

15 had been doing a 3 hour task for the new housing area
ErinPW

Re: Crashes in Sim Springs/Sandy Suburbs

Post by ErinPW »

RobynE wrote: 07 Jul 2021, 13:13 15 had been doing a 3 hour task for the new housing area
I have moved your posts to the related topic. If you read here you‘ll see, you‘re not alone. So far it‘s the best not to do any task in Tumbleweed Terrace.

It’s a known bug and the Firemonkeys are working on a fix. Meanwhile they hand out SP, so players can skip some tasks, but they only do if players contact the Online Support.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

When it happened a second time I came to check if It was systemic and found this topic. I have now logged a ticket with support.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Boy, am I glad I held off starting this. I knew I wanted to so pregnancy event and with other overlapping events, didn't think I'd have enough sims.
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Really, with the errors occurring, the Monkeys should just give everyone the day prize, at minimum.
DebMoo
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by DebMoo »

I had the same issue with finding 75 sand bunnies. 11 hours wasted for it to glitch at the end- twice- 5 1/2 hours each time and my Sims stopped their work because of said glitch. :oops:
PanMa777
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by PanMa777 »

In all the years I have played, this has been the worst and most continuous crashing ‘events’. Often with live events, my game has crashed and yes I have put in tickets and yes sometimes have received SPs as a consolation… it is encouraging that one gets a response very quickly, mostly, but it is sad that they don’t know the problem… even without switching from one suburb house to the other, it has crashed and I have lost all progress, but it happens especially when there are the tasks for 15 Sims and one needs to switch between houses, if one does it all at once…
I know they work hard, but I also do feel they should be giving everyone the houses in the suburb and delay any other neighborhoods opening up until they fix the problem.
Like many, I have spent SP and real money, wanting to support the game creators… so frustrating, because we all have been waiting for new territory to develop for a long time… yes, it is entertaining to see all the weird things that also happen along with the frustration of losing one’s progress… I found my pets on the second floor, babies in the air, Sims in pajamas yelling to the sky… floating telephones… however, having a functioning Sims FreePlay would be much better
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RobynE »

After crash I found pee cleaners roaming on houses that had them, one on different floor to its home station.
LJoughin
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by LJoughin »

Had to register to ask this ! Has anyone started Arid Apartments quest and is the game still crashing because I’m hoping it was just tumbleweed terrace that was causing the issues with multiple sims on task as my 7 day timer is nearly up
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

LJoughin wrote: 08 Jul 2021, 14:46 Had to register to ask this ! Has anyone started Arid Apartments quest and is the game still crashing because I’m hoping it was just tumbleweed terrace that was causing the issues with multiple sims on task as my 7 day timer is nearly up
Welcome to the forum, LJoughin!

So far I only read that it‘s better to avoid the first house and this should be possible for working on the third one. Sorry that I can‘t tell more :?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View