Crashes in Sim Springs/Sandy Suburbs

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Nkara
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Crashes in Sim Springs/Sandy Suburbs

Post by Nkara »

Yea, it seems to happen whenever there's a Sandy Suburb task that involves more than 10 sims and is done in 2 locations. :(
I also submitted a ticket and really hope they'll fix it soon!
Game Center: Luckymoneyfrog
HFN on 22 Westside (starter house)
Spirit64
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Spirit64 »

The last day has two times a task with 15 Sims. I have to do that in two shifts so that is 4 x 5 hours is 20 hours plus tasks of 1, 2 and 3,3 hours. So that will cost me a lot of SP again. :cry:
I tried to switch between the houses without the simtracker but the game still crashed, so that is not helping.
But the funny thing was that after the last crash all the swimming pools were green and they all have electric cleaners. At one house you could hear the singing fish music. Even though I had not used the fish. And the toddlers where all in the pyjama’s on the street.
Strange things happens……. :lol:
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

I tried having 11 Sims cook in the Dusty Dwelling and the Arid Apartments and no crashes with that. The real test will be if we can work on quest tasks at both places. Crossing my fingers, I’m going to risk it for the next over 10 Sims task. Hopefully the bug is only at the Tumbleweed Terrace
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mudgenie wrote: 04 Jul 2021, 20:19 I’m in the clear sand bunnies task. As a test I put the Sims at work at both houses and saved to 2 devices. So I tried completing a task with SPs on my second device on Dusty Dwellings and then went to Tumbleweed Terrace and did the same thing. I had an immediate crash. I decided skip it and stopped all the tasks at Tumbleweed on my main device. I just won’t finish on time and that is that.
If you have missed one day already it will not matter anymore if you miss out another one.

I wonder how important it will be to me to miss out some clothes for my preteen boy and a key for the Mystery Boxes.
Possibly I‘ll start Dusty Dwelling today or tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow …
Attachments
5DF6CA5D-3199-4B4D-88E0-3276CDCD60DA.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
amberkat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by amberkat »

having spent 200 of my 220 social points, I hope they fix this problem soon. Will take a break before starting arid apartment.
mudgenie
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by mudgenie »

amberkat wrote: 05 Jul 2021, 19:42 having spent 200 of my 220 social points, I hope they fix this problem soon. Will take a break before starting arid apartment.
Did you put in a ticket with the Sims Firemonkeys (help)? They will give over a hundred SPs if you let them know that you are experiencing this bug.
Spirited Away Ghost hunting house below swim center on the left side
HFN at Starter house #22
Check out the house next to the volcano. :D
Current Update
Chasityleawelch
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Dusty Dwellings

Post by Chasityleawelch »

I have lost progress and now it won't let me do my leftover tasks. They are there but my sims can only do normal tasks without the options for the event. Anyone else having this issue?
ErinPW

Re: Dusty Dwellings

Post by ErinPW »

Chasityleawelch wrote: 06 Jul 2021, 22:51 I have lost progress and now it won't let me do my leftover tasks. They are there but my sims can only do normal tasks without the options for the event. Anyone else having this issue?
Welcome to the forum, Chasityleawelch!

I read about this issue already, but don‘t know a solution. Maybe it’s a good idea to contact the Online Support, especially as you have lost progress already.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Three hour setback

Post by RobynE »

So annoyed, game glitched when tried to get in after three hour task. Now restarting, and will miss out on day reward in new housing area.
RobynE
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Three hour setback

Post by RobynE »

As in when got in all sims were idle had forgotten what they were doing