Mysterious Masquerade Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: Mysterious Masquerade Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by lollipop369 »

lollipop369 wrote: 30 Oct 2021, 02:57 I also noticed that they no longer give two candle reloads in 9 seconds per station in the Live Event tutorial. It goes straight to reloading 18 uses for 10SP.

That always came in handy for using them with the coin flower and getting the first 10 coins needed for the rewards. Even if I didn’t get enough coins during the spins, still motivated me to keep reloading to unlock everything.
My bad. I guess I had cycled through the 2 uses in my sleep deprived haze. I saw it still occurring during my Game of Thrones town 😂
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

Hadn't updated before now and had a question about the 10 day Check-In Reward: what's the thing that looks like yellow dice maybe? Or a laurel wreath for the head? It's in the third space after the XP and Simoleans.
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
simmare
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by simmare »

chamilet wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 00:37 Hadn't updated before now and had a question about the 10 day Check-In Reward: what's the thing that looks like yellow dice maybe? Or a laurel wreath for the head? It's in the third space after the XP and Simoleans.
It’s a free hobby spin - used on a line in a hobby to maybe fill in a missing result.
HFN 4 West Oceanside
HH 3 East Side
Level 60 achieved! 2/14/24

No Facebook, only GameCenter: MareZX1
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

simmare wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 02:20
chamilet wrote: 21 Dec 2021, 00:37 Hadn't updated before now and had a question about the 10 day Check-In Reward: what's the thing that looks like yellow dice maybe? Or a laurel wreath for the head? It's in the third space after the XP and Simoleans.
It’s a free hobby spin - used on a line in a hobby to maybe fill in a missing result.
Ah, okay. Thanks!
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims