[SPOILER] Christmas AND New Year's Eve Quests!!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
dihannah1
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [SPOILER] Christmas AND New Year's Eve Quests!!

Post by dihannah1 »

Quick O/T question. What does the (H) stand for when collecting revenue from a house? Does it have something to do with the teen idol quest?
HFN - Starter Home - Recently updated!
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

dihannah1 wrote:Quick O/T question. What does the (H) stand for when collecting revenue from a house? Does it have something to do with the teen idol quest?
Yes, H stands for the bonus you get from building the town sign, 600 Simoleons I think.

Back to the quests, it's day 8 for me. Please note that goal no 3 Fly to Egypt takes 7 hours and 12 minutes so do make allowances for that!
Wonder why flying to Egypt takes so much longer than flying to Peru which is actually much further away from the North Pole. I guess for the same reason why Sim pies take much longer to bake than turkeys :lol:
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Palmjill wrote:
dihannah1 wrote:Quick O/T question. What does the (H) stand for when collecting revenue from a house? Does it have something to do with the teen idol quest?
Yes, H stands for the bonus you get from building the town sign, 600 Simoleons I think.

Back to the quests, it's day 8 for me. Please note that goal no 3 Fly to Egypt takes 7 hours and 12 minutes so do make allowances for that!
Wonder why flying to Egypt takes so much longer than flying to Peru which is actually much further away from the North Pole. I guess for the same reason why Sim pies take much longer to bake than turkeys :lol:
Not to forget that goal no. 2 takes 4hr
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

bloodcool wrote:
Palmjill wrote:Back to the quests, it's day 8 for me. Please note that goal no 3 Fly to Egypt takes 7 hours and 12 minutes so do make allowances for that!
Strangely enough I did not get goal no 2. It was admire the nutcracker then communicate with nutcracker for 5 min. Just double checked my game and am about halfway through flying to Egypt. I'm not complaining though! ;)
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Palmjill wrote:
bloodcool wrote:
Palmjill wrote:Back to the quests, it's day 8 for me. Please note that goal no 3 Fly to Egypt takes 7 hours and 12 minutes so do make allowances for that!
Strangely enough I did not get goal no 2. It was admire the nutcracker then communicate with nutcracker for 5 min. Just double checked my game and am about halfway through flying to Egypt. I'm not complaining though! ;)
Wow, so u didn't get the watch nutcracker soldier closely goal ;) It need 4 hr 5 min, I use 3lp to speed up when it cross into 3hr+ mark...

Then party boat gave me back 2lp :lol:
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

bloodcool wrote: Wow, so u didn't get the watch nutcracker soldier closely goal ;) It need 4 hr 5 min, I use 3lp to speed up when it cross into 3hr+ mark...

Well I was pretty sleepy when I did the goals but did not recall seeing the watch soldier closely goal. Very strange!
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

Palmjill wrote:
bloodcool wrote: Wow, so u didn't get the watch nutcracker soldier closely goal ;) It need 4 hr 5 min, I use 3lp to speed up when it cross into 3hr+ mark...

Well I was pretty sleepy when I did the goals but did not recall seeing the watch soldier closely goal. Very strange!
probably u did while in daze mode, but fall asleep after that :lol:
alannamalfoy

Post by alannamalfoy »

How long do we have to complete each "Day"? because he's gone by like 7:00am when I get on SFP around midnight and start playing. my problem is that some of the parts (observing the nutcracker for day 8 and traveling) take like 4 or 5 hours.
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

alannamalfoy wrote:How long do we have to complete each "Day"? because he's gone by like 7:00am when I get on SFP around midnight and start playing. my problem is that some of the parts (observing the nutcracker for day 8 and traveling) take like 4 or 5 hours.
24hrs for you to complete them starting from 12am your timezone, thus the goals are designed to be complete within 24hrs...

Day 8 is by far having the longest time, around 13 hrs...
hiser1974

Post by hiser1974 »

Ok, this is weird. First time I clicked on the nutcracker soldier the 'Watch Closely' action was 4 hrs and 5 min.
I only did this to check how long the task would take. So later, with the correct sim I tapped again and now the 'Watch closely' takes 8 hrs and 30min! So that means I won't be able to finish todays quests today :evil: