[SPOILER] Christmas AND New Year's Eve Quests!!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Jessilynn83
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [SPOILER] Christmas AND New Year's Eve Quests!!

Post by Jessilynn83 »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
Jessilynn83 wrote:The last quest (fly to plankton island) takes 3.5 hours. The sim takes the sleigh and you just wait for them To come back.

After you get one elf that goes straight to santas workshop and starts on one of the toy benches.
What? Wait! Where did the north pole house come from? Is that where they take you??? Or do you get a house??

You fly to it on the sleigh. :D
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

Oh, man, now I have to figure out which one of my Sims gets to go to the North Pole. I'm thinking Seamus, since he did the flying lessons and stuff. Maybe can take a break from going to work for a couple of days... :)
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
rainboeseashell86
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by rainboeseashell86 »

Hello there simmers! I would like to ask a quick question: I had my game updated a little later than usual, since Santa only appears daily how will my game work do I automatically not get the pet reindeer? :( the update is exciting, already done with day four, though the thought of the reindeer saddens me a little... Thanks for any replies on my question, happy simming!
Scarletlocs
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Scarletlocs »

Microdot wrote:
Scarletlocs wrote:I'm on level 45 and I won't be able to unlock d sleigh until level 47... There is no way to do this before Christmas is over. I'm PIST......... :evil: :evil:
How so? I have a game at level 34 and got the sleigh. I don't understand what should prevent you from getting it?
I sent back to the decoration tab and searched outdoors. I found the sleigh. I'm not sure what I was looking at. Thanks........
Hufflepuff Karen
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Hufflepuff Karen »

rainboeseashell86 wrote:Hello there simmers! I would like to ask a quick question: I had my game updated a little later than usual, since Santa only appears daily how will my game work do I automatically not get the pet reindeer? :( the update is exciting, already done with day four, though the thought of the reindeer saddens me a little... Thanks for any replies on my question, happy simming!
Not sure I understand your question. Santa only appears daily for all of us - here on the east coast of the US we just had day 3. Santa shows up just after midnight local time and hangs around until you have your Sims finish the daily tasks Santa tasks, then he leaves. So far, we've only had to spend between 3-4 hours completing his goals. He'll be back tomorrow and I hear it may take 6 hours to finish everything.

As far as I know, nobody has gotten a reindeer yet - we got to feed one in the park, but the quest to get a reindeer of our own hasn't happened in my time zone yet - that's probably near the end, because it's a big deal :)
I think, therefore, I Sim! (Or I did before they told me to "harvest" them)
HFN at Starter House (22 West Side); Pools& pets at several homes
Ghost hunting 2 Museum Blvd
GC: Hufflepuff Karen
TV $330,648,445 on 03/12/2014; Lvl 48
HordePrime
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by HordePrime »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:As far as I know, nobody has gotten a reindeer yet - we got to feed one in the park, but the quest to get a reindeer of our own hasn't happened in my time zone yet - that's probably near the end, because it's a big deal :)
I think the reindeer is what you get when (and if) you do all the goals within the time limit. - I'm 25% of the way through now.
Think of it as a Christmas present :)
rainboeseashell86
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by rainboeseashell86 »

Hufflepuff Karen wrote:
rainboeseashell86 wrote:Hello there simmers! I would like to ask a quick question: I had my game updated a little later than usual, since Santa only appears daily how will my game work do I automatically not get the pet reindeer? :( the update is exciting, already done with day four, though the thought of the reindeer saddens me a little... Thanks for any replies on my question, happy simming!
Not sure I understand your question. Santa only appears daily for all of us - here on the east coast of the US we just had day 3. Santa shows up just after midnight local time and hangs around until you have your Sims finish the daily tasks Santa tasks, then he leaves. So far, we've only had to spend between 3-4 hours completing his goals. He'll be back tomorrow and I hear it may take 6 hours to finish everything.

As far as I know, nobody has gotten a reindeer yet - we got to feed one in the park, but the quest to get a reindeer of our own hasn't happened in my time zone yet - that's probably near the end, because it's a big deal :)
Well, My question was: The Santa quests are supposed to take 12 days (12days of Christmas) but I updated my game on the 15th of Dec. Not the 13th, so, my quests began with 10 days remaining to finish the 12day quest. does this mean no pet reindeer for me at the end? I automatically assumed that I would not get my pet reindeer because I would never reach the 12th day unless Santa visits me more than once in a day?
bloodcool
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by bloodcool »

rainboeseashell86 wrote:
Hufflepuff Karen wrote:

Well, My question was: The Santa quests are supposed to take 12 days (12days of Christmas) but I updated my game on the 15th of Dec. Not the 13th, so, my quests began with 10 days remaining to finish the 12day quest. does this mean no pet reindeer for me at the end? I automatically assumed that I would not get my pet reindeer because I would never reach the 12th day unless Santa visits me more than once in a day?
What is your current percentage of the xmas quest now? I'm currently at 25% with ongoing goal 'Last minute sleigh-flying advice' (1st goal for Day 4).

If you are having same percentage with the similar goal, then most likely you will complete the Xmas quest by 24th Dec and getting the reindeer.
Dignan
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Dignan »

Carlo is just chilling with the man in red.
Carlo is just chilling with the man in red.
Palmjill
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Palmjill »

Day 5 and my Sim is busy helping make presents (4 hours and 12 mins) after talking to Santa. You use a workbench at the North Pole but it doesn't seem to affect your hobby status (my Sim is a ghost hunter!).

@Dignan, love the chilling pic! 8-)
Not updated and Not playing! (please excuse zombies)