Day 15 of "Lost at Sea" (The End)

Participate, organise or follow the challenges made up by players for players!
Perturbee
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

Day 15 of "Lost at Sea" (The End)

Post by Perturbee »

Two ships arrive a little sooner than said. Finally they are rescued, food is brought on board from one of the ships and they're towed full steam ahead to the nearest harbour.

If you want you can post your stats (not required at all):
- Level of careers of both adults with percentage
- Level of hobbies of both adults with percentage
- Level of school for the pre-teen with percentage
Dilly
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: Day 15 of "Lost at Sea" (The End)

Post by Dilly »

Okay! Here are My Stats for the Beringer Family. Numbers are pretty paltry though, I only played in the evenings and quick setups in the mornings (except a few mornings when I was having TOO much fun & was late for work, Yikes!);
Chardonnay: Politician/Level 1-80%
Merlot: Artist/Level 2-15%
Zinfandel: Student/C+ 0%.
The family has acclimated nicely back into life on land. Chardonnay has decided to be an Athlete, in addition to her Fashion hobby & store downtown. Merlot has decided to hold off on Politics for awhile and be a Fireman, while retaining his Woodworking hobby. Zinfandel Loves school and is quite studious, he's taken up Karate as a hobby. He's excited he has his own room now! They are saving up too POSSIBLY buy a new family boat in the future.

THANK YOU CATHERINA! It's been fun!
Bleu_Rocks.jpg
The Bleu Family Rocks out in CELEBRATION of their Rescue!
Bleu_Door.jpg

What's This!? A Door to the OUTSIDE!?
Bleu_Grass.jpg
So THIS is what LAND looks like?
katgames
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by katgames »

Did not participate but it's been fun to read.
:geek:
HFN: #1 West Oceanside near Campgrounds
HH: Next to Fire Station
Still no police station in mah town :roll:
Firrewhisper
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Firrewhisper »

I had fun playing along but my Sims were unable to get married as they had temporarily taken over another Sim's home. So no baby and things kinda went haywire from that point. I enjoyed the challenges and decorating my "houseboat". No clue of the percentages.
jaymart
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by jaymart »

Safe at last
d15_1.jpg
Let's celebrate
d15_2.jpg
And now back to regular life - gardening for simoleans, at least it's on solid ground :-)
d15_3.jpg
I also play mornings and nights on weekdays, during the day my sims are mainly doing longer tasks, like 9 hr hobbies, too bad work practice lasts only 1 hr.

PoliticIan level 4, 5% (but he was politician once before and I think starting level was not 0 though he enjoyed painting for a while, maybe he will return to this career)
Woodworking level 3, 31%
Artist level 2, 15%
Fashion design level 2, 32%

No kids but the couple will stay together for now, we'll see how it goes :)

Had fun playing Image
FB https://www.facebook.com/JayMartin1611
20 West Side: HFN (watch for fireworks)
Town updated to the latest version
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

Marilyn petting Kitty Munster with her homemade birthday presents surrounding.
2013-09-25 12.03.34.jpg
Marilyn as a baby.
2013-09-22 08.32.50.jpg
I copied this from my Facebook post so, I would have a record of it here too.
Well, I have neglected writing about my little family for days. The Munsters were quite surprised when their tiny addition turned out not to be their own child, but a note was included explaining that Marilyn belonged to Lily's sister and had been rejected by her birth-mother. Lily and Herman admitted she was rather an ugly baby, but were sure she would improve with age. Even though she remains quite plain, they love her very much. Marilyn spent her entire childhood stranded with her aunt and uncle and is very loyal to them. They hope she will be appreciated for her good qualities now that she has moved out on her own. (She plans to visit often.) Lily was able to help Marilyn find a job as a set cleaner at her old movie studio. Lily has decided not to go back to acting herself, but is enjoying gardening in the rain and costume design. Herman plans to continue woodworking as he has a tendency to break things and hopes he can do his own repairs. He is getting to know the dragons on the edge of town, and has taking a job putting out fires accidentally begun by the youngsters among them. Both Lily and Herman hope the stork will visit them again. As for stats, suffice it to say that no on made any impressive amount of progress. Herman was on level 2 woodworking with 98% complete toward the next level.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.