Royalty Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
mockingbird288z

Re: Royalty Update - Changes

Post by mockingbird288z »

sslipp wrote:There seems to be a bug with the competition centre.... One competition ended - with a reward - but my Sim is still there, and I now have 2 Sims competing at once! (ballet and teen idol). Anyone else noticed this?
It will be interesting to see if you get the reward for the first sim again!
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
Debbilu_7
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by Debbilu_7 »

2uH2os wrote:
image.jpg
This is so cool! Thank you for posting this.
You're welcome...I'm hoping the wrench is going to be used for other things like tinkering with the cars or home handyman or something.
Updated town info in profile
Plumbbob_Simpants
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Plumbbob_Simpants »

Apparently you can duplicate fairies and dragons by quickly double tapping the exclamation point when they're ready to hatch. I will try this tomorrow when my first fairy is ready to bloom!
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

The quick rinse in showers has reduced in time I think? It's 4 seconds for a 3* shower and 6 seconds in a 1*. I'm sure it used to be more than this?
I never use showers anymore but have recently started a second game on another device so have been using them in that.
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
FavoredLadi
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by FavoredLadi »

mockingbird288z wrote:There seems to be a bug with the competition centre.... One competition ended - with a reward - but my Sim is still there, and I now have 2 Sims competing at once! (ballet and teen idol). Anyone else noticed this?
Not this bug YET but all of my SP points are GONE...what do I do? :|
A smile a day keeps the frown away!! :)
bluebeariscool
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by bluebeariscool »

Oh no favored ladi :| Did you have a lot?
I started a second game on another device recently and the device froze and put me back over a day (despite several cloud saves ) and I also lost all of my SP in that game.....it's gutting.

Onwards and upward :geek:
GC: bluebeariscool
HFN: Starter House has fire pole, oven Fire, dirty pool and everything else needed for social tasks (I think)
2uH2os
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 2uH2os »

Found this a video few moments ago. It has a few showings of males in robes, and a spoiler for the top floor of the castle, looks like 3 levels how exciting, I have been Mrs.Cravitz' ing the windows of the castle and I think I spied a harp? lol I hope this link is okay to post.

Theank you for all you do!

https://youtu.be/OlArXuxvkVc
2uH2os
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by 2uH2os »

Debbilu_7 wrote:
2uH2os wrote:
image.jpg
This is so cool! Thank you for posting this.
You're welcome...I'm hoping the wrench is going to be used for other things like tinkering with the cars or home handyman or something.
Me too! The game is getting exciting again!
Your the best!
FavoredLadi
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by FavoredLadi »

bluebeariscool wrote:Oh no favored ladi :| Did you have a lot?
I started a second game on another device recently and the device froze and put me back over a day (despite several cloud saves ) and I also lost all of my SP in that game.....it's gutting.

Onwards and upward :geek:
I had almost a half a million saved since they SP came into the game. :oops:
A smile a day keeps the frown away!! :)
Simmer1986
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Simmer1986 »

bluebeariscool wrote:The quick rinse in showers has reduced in time I think? It's 4 seconds for a 3* shower and 6 seconds in a 1*. I'm sure it used to be more than this?
I never use showers anymore but have recently started a second game on another device so have been using them in that.
I just noticed this too, had my preteen shower and it was 5 secs, wasn't sure if it was different for the age groups, but I'm guessing not now. I'm sure it used to be around 4 minutes for my other sims.