[Community Event] Simtown Health Spa

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Oscar
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [EVENT] Simtown Health Spa

Post by Oscar »

You guys are really lucky with your spins. I'm jealous!
At least I know that I will finish the template (even with like 2h to spare), missing only 1,900 jade and 6 CC. I won't have any Sim cooking for a while though, this is kinda boring after a while.

And I never got a triple pumpkin/grasshopper in either of the flower spins, not even with the regular simoleons one...
pinkribbon
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by pinkribbon »

I'm going to use some SPs to unlock the last item before the spa template but just wanted to check that we don't have to actually have it built before the end, right?
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

Wow, feeling kinda wonderful right now :) (and a little stunned)

With 8 hours left on the clock and 19,000 Jade & 80 CC still to collect or find 294 SP from somewhere I decide to use 5 precious LP to spin the SP plant and I hit the jackpot - 3 plumb pumpkins! woohoo! :D

I missed out on the romantic island bungalow and thought I wouldn't get the spa template either, so I'm now one very happy simmer :D Good luck to all you folks still grinding to finish.
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

Wow Cheeza that is FANTASTIC! Congratulations it was meant to be!
Chezza
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Chezza »

Deedee wrote:Wow Cheeza that is FANTASTIC! Congratulations it was meant to be!
Thanks Deedee. I love your spa, I want to check in!
HFN: 5 West Side - the one with the fireworks
HH: Next door
Level 56 - Always the latest update.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

pinkribbon wrote:I'm going to use some SPs to unlock the last item before the spa template but just wanted to check that we don't have to actually have it built before the end, right?
You don't have to have the spa built before the end, just claim it is all. :)
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
LovemySims
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by LovemySims »

Chezza wrote:Wow, feeling kinda wonderful right now :) (and a little stunned)

With 8 hours left on the clock and 19,000 Jade & 80 CC still to collect or find 294 SP from somewhere I decide to use 5 precious LP to spin the SP plant and I hit the jackpot - 3 plumb pumpkins! woohoo! :D

I missed out on the romantic island bungalow and thought I wouldn't get the spa template either, so I'm now one very happy simmer :D Good luck to all you folks still grinding to finish.
Ahhh isn't it SUPER exciting when that happens?! well done! :D I did something similar with hitting the jackpot for 500 construction coins, if I hadn't taken that gamble I would never have finished it
elephantwearingahat
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by elephantwearingahat »

Ebwob wrote:Not gonna get to unlock the sauna and the template :'( but I have a towel wrap hat for one of my senior Sims lol she used to have long pink hair, when I aged her to a senior instead if pink hair she got a pink towel wrap in her head. Lol so I kept it on incase I lose it :-P
Dude, I was just about to post this. Same thing with one of my Sims. She had the white Sci fi cut, and when I aged her to a senior it gave me the yellow towel wrap. I thought it was a really weird ponytail at first.
G+: CrimsonYellow

Lvl 52, Christmas '16 Update
HFN: Starter
Haunted: 1 East Oceanside

Built (but not completed): All monuments, Goddess, Arcade, Carnival, Camp, All workplaces
Completed: Romance Island, Snow Park, Restaurant, Mall, Beach
Ebwob
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ebwob »

So, rly frustrated right now. I unlocked my massage table last night and when I woke up this morning my game had reset to where I was yesterday and now there's only a few hours left and I won't get my tables back :'(

I even have screen shots of my Sims using it
Feel free to add me on Windows Phone... Unforgeddieble :D
Ebwob
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Ebwob »

I sent a message to firemonkeys to help me fix it... Hopefully that works. Any other suggestions? They apparently are rly busy at the moment with problems and will be a while til they get back to me. :/
Feel free to add me on Windows Phone... Unforgeddieble :D