Police Update 2 in App Store?

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
rajcaz
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Police Update 2 in App Store?

Post by rajcaz »

I just checked my App Store and saw another update for the game with June 17 date however with all the same details.

Does anyone else have it?
image.jpg
Unfortunately I don't have time to download and check today :(
GC: rajcaz
(may display as C K in party boat)

Fully updated to Schools Out update
Lishws720
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Police Update 2 in App Store?

Post by Lishws720 »

I saw it too, but I'm a bit leery about updating it just yet...
AliciaWS720 on Game Center: §418 mil town value, VIP 10, level 55. Started as a new game during the DIY update. Special thanks to all of you very creative people on this forum for inspiration in designing houses!

My game is fully updated on iOS.
JKCher
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by JKCher »

Lishws720 wrote:I saw it too, but I'm a bit leery about updating it just yet...
Yep me too. I came to check here because I'm also a little leery of updating
Delphine
Sim Elder
Sim Elder

Post by Delphine »

Exactly the same for me. I haven't updated. I'm too scared of what they can fix in this update.
FB : Catalina Delphine (look for the squirrel ;) )
GC : DelphOrka
Updated, everything built but the volcano
(Please, don't look at my mistakes in English, my French iPad always puts capital letters and accents everywhere)
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

The update info (for me at least) appears to be about the Easter update... weird! In no rush to do it.
Vampitch
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Vampitch »

I updated, my sims continued with their tasks exactly where I left them. I haven't noticed any changes, though I haven't checked any specific things yet. Only thing I know, when two police are working at the station at the same time, the sim count still adds up for both of them. (so you help a total of 25 sims with two cops instead of 50)
Fairy update
Level 54. iOS. UTC +3.
Paused at seniors quest.
I am currently not accepting any neighbours for any games.
Chaos Redrum
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Chaos Redrum »

Vampitch wrote:I updated, my sims continued with their tasks exactly where I left them. I haven't noticed any changes, though I haven't checked any specific things yet. Only thing I know, when two police are working at the station at the same time, the sim count still adds up for both of them. (so you help a total of 25 sims with two cops instead of 50)
I also did the update.
I have found that if I send one sim, have them help a couple people, and then send a second sim to help, their counters stay separate (25 each).
Kristi
ios Chaos Redrum
LVL 55, Police Update
HFN House - 10 WestSide
- Fully stocked neighbour house - Labeled with "SP" patio stones
- incl. haunted basement; cat/dog; 3 star items; hobby items
Deedee
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by Deedee »

Is that good or bad? Is that a dumb question?

I'm going to go ahead aND update I guess anyways.
Mritha
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Mritha »

Chaos Redrum wrote:
Vampitch wrote:I updated, my sims continued with their tasks exactly where I left them. I haven't noticed any changes, though I haven't checked any specific things yet. Only thing I know, when two police are working at the station at the same time, the sim count still adds up for both of them. (so you help a total of 25 sims with two cops instead of 50)
I also did the update.
I have found that if I send one sim, have them help a couple people, and then send a second sim to help, their counters stay separate (25 each).
How exactly did you accomplish this? I just tried it, sending the second sim after the first had helped 5 people, and they still count together. The second sim stays 5 behind the first even when I have him sit in a chair and let the first do all the work, or vice versa.
GC: Mritha
FB: https://www.facebook.com/mritha.fallen
HFN: Museum Boulevard
SusiQ
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by SusiQ »

Mritha wrote:
Chaos Redrum wrote:
I also did the update.
How exactly did you accomplish this? I just tried it, sending the second sim after the first had helped 5 people, and they still count together. The second sim stays 5 behind the first even when I have him sit in a chair and let the first do all the work, or vice versa.
I have experienced tge same. Second one stays x number behind the first one, the counter goes up for both when one finishes helping a sim.
HFN: 2 Firehouse Road (has oven fire), Firepole and pets
Haunted House: 3 Firehouse Road
Firepole: 10 Westside
Happy Simming!