Can't "Clean Cells" at Police Station

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Re: Can't "Clean Cells" at Police Station

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

alsie27 wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 06:00 I wonder how widespread this is now, I have the same problem with the cells. No luck using LPs either. I guess more people should contact them so they’ll know it’s more widespread. I feel like it’s such a nuisance to do though but maybe I will send a ticket.
This was supposed to be fixed in a small update today alongside the stairs glitch. Has it not been fixed for you?
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

alsie27 wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 06:00 I wonder how widespread this is now, I have the same problem with the cells. No luck using LPs either. I guess more people should contact them so they’ll know it’s more widespread. I feel like it’s such a nuisance to do though but maybe I will send a ticket.
This issue was fixed with the small updates last night. If you didn't get an update, maybe check your play store. The same updates fixed the stairs issue and returned items previously bought in the online store.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
Sigs_Minock
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Sigs_Minock »

Ironically for me, the officer that was of high enough advancement to clean the cells has aged up and retired, as had the other sim working the other side of the profession. so it'll be a while until the rookies can even get there...
alsie27
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by alsie27 »

Thanks everyone, I did eventually get an update too and it looks like it’s fixed.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

alsie27 wrote: 21 Mar 2019, 09:40 Thanks everyone, I did eventually get an update too and it looks like it’s fixed.
Did you download the fix-update from your app store?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View