Removed Items, Limited Time Items, and Event Prizes

All the Sims Freeplay discussions can be held here.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Removed Items, Limited Time Items, and Event Prizes

Post by telemwill »

mockingbird288z wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 18:01
telemwill wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 12:06
mockingbird288z wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 05:33 I was putting together some images for the Architect Homes item thread and was doing the Wedding Belles one - I couldn't find the Industrial Fridge in my home store nor any in my inventory. So I built the wedding lot to grab one to take a pic and it wasn't there. Despite the fact that it was an item that was unlocked in the home store when purchasing the last prize and was initially in the kitchen when building the home it's been completely removed from the game.

Now, that probably has to do with the fact that it was actually the exact same item as the Activated Fridge that came from the Fitness Bundle only cheaper. They probably figured people wouldn't buy the bundle if they could get one of the items cheaper for "free". :roll:

So the Industrial Fridge is now a "Removed" item instead of a limited time item.
There is a fridge there in my wedding venue. I can't tell if it is the industrial fridge or the activated fridge, but it looks one of those. Is there not a fridge at all in your new build?

Ruth
If you had built the Wedding venue before they removed the fridge from it you would still have it. You can tap on it to see it's name. The only difference between the two is the name and the price. If you tap on it and it does say Industrial Fridge if you place it in your inventory it will disappear.
I will try this as soon as I have a Sim available. I'll let you know what it says.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

mockingbird288z wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 17:58 […]
So they removed the Industrial Fridge but gave everyone the more expensive Activated Fridge? I did buy the fitness bundle so I've had the Activated Fridge before the Industrial Fridge and can't tell if it's been recently given to everyone.
I don't know why the Activated Fridge is available in my home store. I thought I got the ones in homes and inventory from building the Wedding Venue, because they look the same and usually I don't look at the names. Maybe, I got it from a mystery box?
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

It is the Activated Fridge in my wedding venue. It seems like they could have used that one for new builds as well.

I also bought the fitness pack, so I can't tell if it is there for those who didn't purchase it or not.

Ruth
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

ErinPW wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 20:04
mockingbird288z wrote: 20 Mar 2019, 17:58 […]
So they removed the Industrial Fridge but gave everyone the more expensive Activated Fridge? I did buy the fitness bundle so I've had the Activated Fridge before the Industrial Fridge and can't tell if it's been recently given to everyone.
I don't know why the Activated Fridge is available in my home store. I thought I got the ones in homes and inventory from building the Wedding Venue, because they look the same and usually I don't look at the names. Maybe, I got it from a mystery box?
I just got on my game where I don't complete any events or buy anything and the Activated Fridge is there. So they just gave it to everyone at some point.
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update
adm82020
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [Event] Pregnancy Event

Post by adm82020 »

While scrolling through the closet of my female sim, I came across these dresses that a friend of mine doesn’t have. I don’t think it’s an in app purchase but could be, sometimes I buy things and forget I did: if anyone knows please let me know if they are limited time, in app purchase; or part of an event.
33D195AA-D257-4C19-9C3F-16E74C7B5812.png
244E89DA-56CC-4BAF-9C74-8D038CEFE06E.png
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

adm82020 wrote: 06 Apr 2019, 00:28 While scrolling through the closet of my female sim, I came across these dresses that a friend of mine doesn’t have. I don’t think it’s an in app purchase but could be, sometimes I buy things and forget I did: if anyone knows please let me know if they are limited time, in app purchase; or part of an event.[…]
I have moved your post to an appropriate topic.

The dresses first showed up in 2015. See Mockingbird's post here.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

adm82020 wrote: 06 Apr 2019, 00:28 While scrolling through the closet of my female sim, I came across these dresses that a friend of mine doesn’t have. I don’t think it’s an in app purchase but could be, sometimes I buy things and forget I did: if anyone knows please let me know if they are limited time, in app purchase; or part of an event.33D195AA-D257-4C19-9C3F-16E74C7B5812.png244E89DA-56CC-4BAF-9C74-8D038CEFE06E.png
I have those dresses too, but wasn't playing on Android or iOS at that time and don't have the other clothes. I know I got those dresses fairly recently. More than likely I got them from the deals tab. I purchased a few clothing packages from the deals tab. And I also have all 6 dresses and only played on Android.
kingsombra
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by kingsombra »

Some of these articles can still be obtained in full 2019... 😉
CatharinaSophia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CatharinaSophia »

kingsombra wrote: 22 Apr 2019, 06:40 Some of these articles can still be obtained in full 2019... 😉
Which ones exactly? Because I'd love to have some of the older items ;)
Feel free to add me on Twitter, we'll have loads of fun!
@Catharina_Sims

Need to rant?
mockingbird288z

Post by mockingbird288z »

CatharinaSophia wrote: 22 Apr 2019, 09:50
kingsombra wrote: 22 Apr 2019, 06:40 Some of these articles can still be obtained in full 2019... 😉
Which ones exactly? Because I'd love to have some of the older items ;)
Maybe kingsombra's talking about repeats? Like how we just had the Easter quest repeat. Or maybe the Easter items that are currently available in the home store?
HFN: 22 West Side -- Includes dog and cat
Lakeside Christmas Update