[SIMCHASE] Season 1: Mother's Day Madness

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 1: Mother's Day Madness

Post by RubyRed »

The race was on today, I am glad my plain has been working, today seemed like they wanted to to use a coin to get ahead, when I am trying to do as make2 suggested and use them on the last day to make it easier. But thanks to my plain I now have another coin and 31 SP saved to help me do tomorrows run, just got to earn another 20 or so SP before or slightly after the reset which is not that hard past really horrid roles, givne its also the set of prizes I am not to wanting (the arm chairs). But if I can keep up the pace, ill be able to unleash hell and make my live easier on the last day so long as I do not win anything that is not simoleons.
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone know how much the prizes for Day 2 cost, after they are won?
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
Butterfly
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Butterfly »

randy_thrandy wrote: 02 May 2019, 20:42 sorry to hear that, butterfly!! you hang on in there! make some herbal tea and try to calm down a bit, it's just a game! losing in a simulation game isn't that important, i promise. the prizes in this s**tshow event aren't even that great, you won't miss out on much. are you still doing the event, going on with the episodes i mean? what's now, episode 3?
This is true! This event is REALLT not that great.

I don’t even know 🤷🏽‍♀️ what FM was thinking when creating this event 🤔, but I’m all settled down lol 😄 ...thanks to some Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and fruit popsicle bars!

I’ve carried on to episode 3...even though I ALMOST lost episode 2 by a hair, phew 😅!

Like you said...it’s definitely not worth losing hair for an unimportant simulation game. It SHOULD be nothing but fun to play 🙄....but...🤯 with this insane event!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Desiree wrote: 03 May 2019, 09:21 Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone know how much the prizes for Day 2 cost, after they are won?
The first of each item is free.
Attachments
Mother's Day Madness prizes episode 2
Mother's Day Madness prizes episode 2
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
CatharinaSophia
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by CatharinaSophia »

Just got a message back from the FM because I hoped the 9 SP skipping for the last minute was a mistake, but apparently this was a rational choice (don't ask me why, the agent "tentatively marked the case as solved" and she seemed kinda grumpy so I didn't dare ask)...
It strikes me that even though they had so many complaints already they decide to ask for more SP/LP spending ...

PLEASE: help with the open letter, everyone! The thread link is below!
Feel free to add me on Twitter, we'll have loads of fun!
@Catharina_Sims

Need to rant?
penlopej
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by penlopej »

Don’t want to put a dampener on this, but this is Make2’s take on this;
marktheperson
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by marktheperson »

penlopej wrote: 03 May 2019, 20:07 Don’t want to put a dampener on this, but this is Make2’s take on this;
I just saw this as well. My 'rival's' progress appeared the same way last night. I started the tasks and it appeared that they were already close to being finished. But they actually didn't make any progress throughout the whole day. I agree that it is disheartening though. I'm surprised Make2 would post something like that, I figured they wouldn't be able to post anything negative since their YouTube is approved by EA.
copperwood
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by copperwood »

The Girl Who Games (who also gets the early release versions from EA) posted that she won't even attempt the event in her personal game after playing the early release version. Calls it a complete money grab.
RubyRed
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by RubyRed »

The SP cost went from tough to earn to wtf, from 75 total, to 140 total. idk if I am done just yet or not. But my whole plan thats allowed me to keep going just got messed up with this jump in cost. Might just earn the LP and do a quest or something cause it be more fun atm.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

copperwood wrote: 03 May 2019, 23:44 The Girl Who Games (who also gets the early release versions from EA) posted that she won't even attempt the event in her personal game after playing the early release version. Calls it a complete money grab.
Exactly why I didn't even bother with this...
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher