The Rescue of Marilyn

Are your Sims involved in an intriguing tale?
Do you like to post about who did what with who?
This is the place for YOUR stories!
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

The Rescue of Marilyn

Post by telemwill »

20190703_215432.jpg
Lily Munster grew up as part of the Dracula family, half vampire and half human. She inherited enough vampire blood to ensure she would live many centuries. Her sisters Rose and Violet were also so blessed. But one sister, Briar, was born with more human blood and would die long before the others.

Rose Dracula worked tirelessly on a youth potion for Briar, as she had for her mother, Ruby. But though somewhat successful, the potion had its limits and would fail after a time.

Eventually Briar moved out on her own and turned to dark magic to find a way of extending her life. Lily would travel long distances to visit and bring her the potions that temporarily kept Briar from aging.

(Part 1)
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: The Rescue of Marilyn

Post by telemwill »

20190703_215608.jpg
Lily was surprised by Briar's house in the woods. It was made of candy which Lily was not fond of, and it was pink. Such a horrid color!

But as Lily explored to find something edible, she discovered an interesting door. "I wonder where this leads," thought Lily.

(Part 2)
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

20190703_215636.jpg

"Now this looks more fitting for a Dracula," thought Lily as she walked down dark stone steps. She was excited to see what she would find.

(Part 3)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

20190703_215746.jpg
20190703_215840.jpg
As Lily walked down the dungeon halls hoping to find a decent guest room, she discovered what could only be jail cells. "Perhaps Briar plans to renovate these," thought Lily. "I know fixer uppers are all the rage right now.

Then she heard a baby's cry. Fortunately there was a key in the lock, and Lily walked right in. "Well, who have we here!" she cried.

Lily loved babies and knew they didn't belong in jail cells. She picked the child up. The baby was cubby and dressed in pink. "Poor thing!" thought Lily. "It is an unattractive mite, but that is no reason to lock it away. We don't judge others on looks, and perhaps she'll improve as she gets older."

(Part 4)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

20190703_215936.jpg
With baby in tow, Lily explored the dungeon further and was horrified by what she found. Lily knew her family history and how ages ago the Draculas had fed on humans. But her father had given up that lifestyle.

Well, mostly. And he at least got permission. And never caused any real harm.

But Briar was operating a death camp! Lily realized the candy house had a sinister purpose. It was being used to lure human children into Briar's kitchen!

(Part 5)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

20190703_220202.jpg
20190703_220528.jpg
Lily was not going to let this go. Angrily she confronted Briar.

"I am not immortal like you," Briar said. "I keep growing older in spite of Rose's potions. I had to find another way!"

"I am not going to let you harm children," Lily cried. "We have to return this child to her parents."

Briar looked at the floor. "I am her parent," she said. Then more boldly, "She is mine! And her father is worthless! I can do with her as I please. She will at least give me longer life by my magic."

"Not when that magic will destroy her life," declared Lily. "You forget, Briar, that I also inherited some of mother's magic. And I will put a stop to this." Lily threw Rose's potion on the floor and directed the fumes to seal up the cells in Briar's basement.

Now Briar was the one horrified as Lily declared. " There will be no more potions, Briar. Enjoy the rest of your short life!"

(Part 6)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

20190703_221821.jpg
With tears for her lost sister, Lily carried her sister's child through the woods. "Don't worry little one. I will always love you."

(Part 7)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by telemwill »

20190703_222044.jpg
So Lily took Marilyn home to live with her and Herman. And that is how she became a Munster.

The End