[SIMCHASE] Season 5: Backyard Battle!

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Re: [SIMCHASE] Season 5: Backyard Battle!

Post by Desiree »

Does anyone know if your time is extended past the 24 hours for a challenge if your opponent had an event take longer, or was paused, due to those spin rewards? I’m short about 45 minutes on the grand prize, but my opponent had an event take 2x longer, and is now showing behind me on the event. Will that actually mean anything? Or will the opponent automatically win at the 24 hour mark if I haven’t completed? Thanks, hope that makes sense.
2 Divers Way HFN - haunted theme

3 Bliss Drive

please message me if items missing/ blocked

DesireeVSanchez on GC - please mention SFP forum.
---Whatever the current update is
GlendaTheMostGood on Google Play
---Holiday 2016 Update---stuck in time
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

Desiree wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 13:25 Does anyone know if your time is extended past the 24 hours for a challenge if your opponent had an event take longer, or was paused, due to those spin rewards? I’m short about 45 minutes on the grand prize, but my opponent had an event take 2x longer, and is now showing behind me on the event. Will that actually mean anything? Or will the opponent automatically win at the 24 hour mark if I haven’t completed? Thanks, hope that makes sense.
When I had the time of my rival's first task doubled in episode 7 she was busy with this task for more than half a day and hadn't caught up when the 24 hours were finished. I also needed a few minutes beyond the mark and yes, it worked.
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

Thuraya wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 13:57
Desiree wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 13:25 Does anyone know if your time is extended past the 24 hours for a challenge if your opponent had an event take longer, or was paused, due to those spin rewards? I’m short about 45 minutes on the grand prize, but my opponent had an event take 2x longer, and is now showing behind me on the event. Will that actually mean anything? Or will the opponent automatically win at the 24 hour mark if I haven’t completed? Thanks, hope that makes sense.
When I had the time of my rival's first task doubled in episode 7 she was busy with this task for more than half a day and hadn't caught up when the 24 hours were finished. I also needed a few minutes beyond the mark and yes, it worked.
Thanks ! I’d really hate to leave just the one prize hanging, or use up LPs spinning to get the SPs to finish. Really dislike this whole Season set up!

3 Bliss Drive

SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

Boy, I'd hate to take the chance
Desiree
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by Desiree »

SKatF wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 16:53 Boy, I'd hate to take the chance
Yea, if it was one I really, really wanted I would of probably been afraid to risk it. And I did keep checking that little bar to make sure my opponent was still behind me as it got to the end. One thing that was reassuring - I was only off my 24 hours by half an hour ish, and I knew the challenges for that day were all at least 2 hours. ;)

3 Bliss Drive