[LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Re: [LIVE EVENT] Grand Garages Live Event

Post by lollipop369 »

With all the live events, I tend to procrastinate putting prizes away, so today I’m only just putting the Grand Garages prizes on my various lots. I have been painstakingly trying to find the blue table tennis table, and I already found and placed the pool table. Does anyone know which tab(s) it should be in?
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
kls1st
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by kls1st »

lollipop369 wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 20:05 With all the live events, I tend to procrastinate putting prizes away, so today I’m only just putting the Grand Garages prizes on my various lots. I have been painstakingly trying to find the blue table tennis table, and I already found and placed the pool table. Does anyone know which tab(s) it should be in?
The living room section of the home store :roll: ...
Attachments
371D5943-90AE-473B-A34E-A90A18A9C885.jpeg
lollipop369
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by lollipop369 »

kls1st wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 20:30
lollipop369 wrote: 09 Jun 2019, 20:05 With all the live events, I tend to procrastinate putting prizes away, so today I’m only just putting the Grand Garages prizes on my various lots. I have been painstakingly trying to find the blue table tennis table, and I already found and placed the pool table. Does anyone know which tab(s) it should be in?
The living room section of the home store :roll: ...
Yea, finally found it while putting away the sophisticated living room furniture packs. Such a great spot :roll:
See profile for info-HFN, HH, etc.
GC1: Tia B. Jeanty=HP Handcrafted Homes Online Packs!
GC2: Tia B. Radcliffe=ER show Day 1/Midtown Cafè
GC3: Katyara B. Swyft=GoT Maternity
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

The Grand Garages live event is scheduled to re-run on 11/20/19 but it hasn’t started in my game as of 8pm PST. Has this event started for anyone else yet?

I checked and my game is up to date.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

LittleBean wrote: 21 Nov 2019, 04:18 The Grand Garages live event is scheduled to re-run on 11/20/19 but it hasn’t started in my game as of 8pm PST. Has this event started for anyone else yet?

I got the event last night (NZT). Have you already completed the event?
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

3luv4eva3 wrote: 21 Nov 2019, 06:44
LittleBean wrote: 21 Nov 2019, 04:18 The Grand Garages live event is scheduled to re-run on 11/20/19 but it hasn’t started in my game as of 8pm PST. Has this event started for anyone else yet?

I got the event last night (NZT). Have you already completed the event?
Did some checking and I guess I did finish this event. I never won the red sports car from the wedding/newlyweds update. Silly me for thinking a car would be part of a garage-specific event 🙄
Penstroker
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Penstroker »

The Grand Garages event ended for me this morning. It says I have 18 hours to purchase my prizes but the Flower patch is no longer working to exchange candles for constructor coins. I have not played in awhile but thought I remembered you could still spin for coins during the 18 hour window. Am I out of luck?

Thanks!
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

Penstroker wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 17:26 The Grand Garages event ended for me this morning. It says I have 18 hours to purchase my prizes but the Flower patch is no longer working to exchange candles for constructor coins. I have not played in awhile but thought I remembered you could still spin for coins during the 18 hour window. Am I out of luck?

Thanks!
While the next hours you can only use social points to purchase the prizes. Or you can wait until the next time the event shows up and then collect for the missed out prizes.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
Tartanfairy
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Tartanfairy »

The Grand Garages event ended for me this morning. It says I have 18 hours to purchase my prizes but the Flower patch is no longer working to exchange candles for constructor coins. I have not played in awhile but thought I remembered you could still spin for coins during the 18 hour window. Am I out of luck?

This happened to me too. Normally I convert all my candles into constructor coins after I’ve finished collecting them all. But my flower patch also disappeared. I tried to raise a help ticket with fire monkeys but I couldn’t as I already have a profile which it linked to my Facebook profile, but now wants my password but I don’t have one and it won’t let me reset it!!! So I’ve not played in 2 days.
Penstroker
Sim Toddler
Sim Toddler

Post by Penstroker »

ErinPW wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 21:59
Penstroker wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 17:26 The Grand Garages event ended for me this morning. It says I have 18 hours to purchase my prizes but the Flower patch is no longer working to exchange candles for constructor coins. I have not played in awhile but thought I remembered you could still spin for coins during the 18 hour window. Am I out of luck?

Thanks!
While the next hours you can only use social points to purchase the prizes. Or you can wait until the next time the event shows up and then collect for the missed out prizes.

Oh well, at least I won the prizes that I really wanted. I hate that I spent real money purchasing Lara Craft.

Thanks!