Lakeside Christmas Update - Changes

All information about updates!
(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
telemwill
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Lakeside Christmas Update - Changes

Post by telemwill »

telemwill wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 12:24 I did some experimenting with the broomstick. It worked for me on another lot with a dirt road. I think it may be the wizard's cottage lot. It didn't work on a lot with the paved drive. I tried moving the broomstick closet around, using a different Sim, etc. Nothing worked on that lot. My Sim won't even walk on the paved drive.
Just to clarify that. The broomstick is working on the wizard's cottage lot. It's the paved driveways that aren't working.
HFN at #11 West Side. Haunted House at #1 East Side. Three star instruments at #3 East Side.
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

telemwill wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 15:44 […]
Just to clarify that. The broomstick is working on the wizard's cottage lot. It's the paved driveways that aren't working.
I found the first post (in May 2019) regarding this bug at the German forum. Seems it's not important enough to be fixed :(

On FB I read about a new bug that doesn't allow players to place windows with curtains, except at the right hand side wall. I tried it out an took screenshots. Also inner walls are effected.
Attachments
4B600F19-5B41-4EFA-986B-F19E858CCEB8.jpeg
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

We now have an own topic for the not completing weekly task/s with coffee machines:

https://simsfp.perturbee.net/viewtopic. ... 603#p76603

Btw. The icon has changed from energie to hunger-need. And indeed, the options do fill hunger instead of energie :roll:
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
LittleBean
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by LittleBean »

I found an 8th anniversary gift box on one of my mystery island lots this morning. The gift inside was a fortune box :)
Attachments
2A176905-B86D-45F2-B95A-709BD279AC74.jpeg
Thuraya
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by Thuraya »

LittleBean wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 18:12 I found an 8th anniversary gift box on one of my mystery island lots this morning. The gift inside was a fortune box :)
The gift appeared in my games on the first lot I visited after making the update, right after updating.
3luv4eva3
Sim Teen
Sim Teen

Post by 3luv4eva3 »

ErinPW wrote: 05 Dec 2019, 14:54 I'm pretty sure the rustic round mirror didn't have options when it was new, but I don't know when it has changed.
I'm fairly certain that's new as of this update.
SFP: Level 55
VIP: Level 12
Version 5.76.0 - Live, Laugh, Loft

'low key' gamer, writer and binge watcher
chamilet
Sim Adult
Sim Adult

Post by chamilet »

I've...forgotten how I used to play this thing. Luckily I have notes on who is trying to accomplish what that I can dust off!!
GC = chamilet (Glee characters) Please mention Sims
GC = LeslieGurun76 (Whovian characters) Please mention Sims
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

My sim was able to complete weekly task of fancy coffee at snow park.
mstarkies
Newborn Sim
Newborn Sim

Post by mstarkies »

+.jana.+ wrote: 03 Dec 2019, 14:11 When you toggle the app in iOS (e.g. to make your sim get across the lot and start an action instantly instead of slow walking), the game now slowly slides the focus to the active sim. Before the focus would quickly jump to the active sim.
I noticed that too! Is there a way to do this on Android? Got myself an early Xmas tablet and can't seem to be able to speed their action. Swiping down doesn't do anything.
https://www.facebook.com/mstarkies (please IM in FB first requesting Add for Seniors)
Seniors Version
HFN: Starter House, 22 Westside
PF: 20 Westside
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

A bit off topic. I sent a black piano in inventory to I could add a Christmas tree to a house. Now I can't find the piano in my home store. I looked in living room and indoor decor section of both home store and inventory tabs. Can someone who has one in inventory tell me where theirs is stored?