(Quests, new stuff, other features!)
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Re: Lofty Lifestyle Update - Infos, Changes, Bugs

Post by SKatF »

fa1confatty wrote: 11 Apr 2021, 17:20
bloodredroses01 wrote: 11 Apr 2021, 10:58
fa1confatty wrote: 10 Apr 2021, 21:56 i dont have any neighbours only the freetown one and im stuck on the quest where i have to read a magazine at a neighbours but there are no magazines :roll: any advice would be much appreciated!!!
Either signing into the game using Facebook so you can get friends that way or skipping the task are pretty much your choices.
omg thank you so much!! i didnt even think about signing in through fb. hopefully this works!!!
There is a thread on this forum of members who want fb friends
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

I have mentioned corrected start dates in the opening post. Source: SalixCat on Twitter
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View
SKatF
Sim Veteran
Sim Veteran

Post by SKatF »

I'm glad they delayed a day, but I still have 3 events going on for one or two days, Influence Island, Pregnancy and SimChase. I generally do every event, but probably won't do SimChase. Not very excited about diner theme.
tangerine
Sim Pre-teen
Sim Pre-teen

Post by tangerine »

Is anyone else noticing their Sims are falling down every so often? I don't see them actually fall, but I've seen them getting up from being on their backs and I've never noticed that before. Such a weird thing to add to the game (if it is indeed new)
ErinPW

Post by ErinPW »

tangerine wrote: 02 May 2021, 15:46 Is anyone else noticing their Sims are falling down every so often? I don't see them actually fall, but I've seen them getting up from being on their backs and I've never noticed that before. Such a weird thing to add to the game (if it is indeed new)
I know sims can slip on puddles, but didn't see this for a while. Do your sims also sway and vomit like they do if you shake your device? In that case it may help to follow the Firemonkeys' advice here.
Handcrafted Homes Update, 5.83.1
iOS 17.4.1

HFN 3 Eastside includes cat and dog.
Haunted House 1 Museums Boulevard and Volcano View